Unable to download Disney's Brave

Discus and support Unable to download Disney's Brave in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am trying to download Disney's Brave on my Xbox Live Gold membership. When I click on "See Price" in the market it launches my browser and after... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SubtleThunder, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Unable to download Disney's Brave

I am trying to download Disney's Brave on my Xbox Live Gold membership.

When I click on "See Price" in the market it launches my browser and

after selecting to download the game, a dialog pops up telling me "You have no valid payment options on file."

The process defaults the region to UK and I am unable to continue.

There are several other games I would like to purchase and download, but

all have the same problem in the final stages of the online. Does

anyone have any advice?

:)

SubtleThunder, Mar 3, 2018
  2. noshdb
    noshdb Guest
    Has anyone tried to play Cars 2 on xbox live?

Hi Chris, I was not able to get a pic at the moment but the exact message is: "Unable to communicate with Disney's server. Please check your network connection or try again later."

I am able to play all my other games on xbox live. Thanks

noshdb, Mar 3, 2018
  3. RowdyBasilisk86, Mar 3, 2018
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey SubtleThunder18! If you are not physically located in the UK, that may be why you are seeing this issue. You can change your region to match your physical location
    here. If you continue to have issues after changing your region, you will need to contact

support
    . Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Mar 5, 2018
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey SubtleThunder18! If you are not physically located in the UK, that may be why you are seeing this issue. You can change your region to match your physical location
    here. If you continue to have issues after changing your region, you will need to contact

support
    . Thanks!
  6. JustPlainLucas Win User

Guardians of the Galaxy Blu-Ray won't play on Xbox One

Well, Guardians of the Galaxy is a Marvel/Disney movie. I tried TLOR, and I looked all over the back, but it doesn't look like it was put out by Sony, just New Line Cinema/Warner Brothers. Now, I did try Brave, which is a Disney film and that started right
    up. I also tried The Amazing Spider-Man, which is a Sony film, and that did not play.
  7. Nutgnat Win User

Xbox one - Installation stopped/error

I've not been brave enough to try. Will download something this evening.
  8. pawncrackers Win User

how to get interceptor(anthem) suit for xbox avatars?!? (YES IT EXISTS)

Yep. As much as I begged Disney, Marvel and Xbox to allow us to download the free Cloak of Levitation avatar item from Doctor Strange, we in the UK/Europe were unable to, due to licensing issues. If your friend has the item you are looking for, and you're
    unable to redeem it yourself, it may be a region issue. :S

Thanks for the heads up! Will keep a lookout for the trailer and give it a try.. :)

L
  9. KarthikXbox Win User

Will Disney Infinity 2.0 ever be digital??

Disney Infinity and John Vignocchi have officially announced the Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 Edition Digital download will be coming November 4th.

This was a post stating that Disney Infinity 1.0 users will be able to download a software upgrade allowing us to play version 2.0 playsets.

I am struggling to find this update in the XBOX store. Will someone please assist.
Thema:

1. Unable to download Disney's Brave - Similar Threads - Unable download Disney's

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Unable to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download minecraft: when i try to download minecraft via Microsoft Store on my laptop, i just can't. it won't give an error or anything, it just waits a little and does nothing. the download button goes dark for a...