Unable to download Child Account to Xbox 360.

Discus and support Unable to download Child Account to Xbox 360. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey there! I'm trying to set up an old Xbox 360 a friend gave to me and I need some help. My old account was set up as an xbox live family account... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Starry Mic, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Starry Mic
    Starry Mic Guest

Hey there!
    I'm trying to set up an old Xbox 360 a friend gave to me and I need some help.

My old account was set up as an xbox live family account with an email that I can't remember for the life of me. I remember the gamertag but not the email or password and I fear that account is now on a defunct @zoobuh.com email address.

I see the profile when I go to Download Profiles on my 360 and can download it but get error code #8015190A

I have deleted cache, deleted profiles, formatted the system to scratch, etc. but nothing has helped.

Please help!

:)

Starry Mic, Jan 2, 2022
  2. bowski477 Win User

Can't buy Black Ops 2 DLC

If you are on a child account you will be unable to purchase anything digitally from the 360 marketplace unless you are on an Xbox 360 console.
  3. SPS-40B1869D-52C4-42 Win User

Cannot download saints row IV

Heya TheStardomGamer,

This means you are using a Child Account which is unable to make purchases or downloads of M-Rated (18+) titles. Even if your parents have given you permissions, the Xbox One and Xbox 360 operate on different marketplaces. There are only two ways to download
    the game in this case: 1) Have a parent account with it's own Gold membership (not Shared) sign in and download the game OR 2) Download it from an Xbox 360.

~Blitz
  4. Starry Mic Win User

I don't remember the password to that old account and it's old enough to not have any form of 2FA on it.
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The password box for the Xbox 360 is limited to 16 characters so if you have a password that's longer than 16 characters the console will flag it as a wrong password.

Also, the Xbox 360 do not work well with 2 factor authentication. You would either need to turn this off or use the app password.
  6. Jesse E' Win User

I'm afraid only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.
Thema:

1. Unable to download Child Account to Xbox 360. - Similar Threads - Unable download Child

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Unable to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download minecraft: when i try to download minecraft via Microsoft Store on my laptop, i just can't. it won't give an error or anything, it just waits a little and does nothing. the download button goes dark for a...