Unable to download an Xbox 360 profile

Discus and support Unable to download an Xbox 360 profile in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to download my profile to an Xbox360 and I'm getting an error that says "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Graigo, Mar 18, 2022.

1. Graigo
    Graigo Guest

I am trying to download my profile to an Xbox360 and I'm getting an error that says "Sorry, there's a problem with the credentials that you're using to sign in. Go to https://account.live.com to fix the problem. 80151103. I've tried changing my Microsoft password, reviewing my Microsoft security info, downloading my account on another Xbox 360, moving my account from one 360 to another (it didn't move the profile and lost the profile), using wired connecting and wireless, and tried another network. I've also tried to see if this issue would happen on the Xbox one and it worked just fine. (the troubleshooting steps that i used from xbox.com Error 80151103 occurs when you download your profile to your Xbox 360 | Xbox Support)

:)

Graigo, Mar 18, 2022
  2. SirChevron Win User

Can't start Toy Story 3 on Xbox One S ("Do you own this game or app?" error)

Do other 360 games work? A common issue I see is that people are unable to download their 360 profile.
  3. WaymanEarls III Win User

I'm having the same issue.
  4. D9fred95 Win User

Unable to download xbox 360 profile.

I have done all of that, didn't fix anything.
  5. WagglyRaptor18 Win User

6. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello D9Fred95,

Thanks for keeping us updated. We recommend trying to restore your network to defaults. Go into your Xbox 360 settings > Network settings. From there, select your network and then select Configure Network. On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to
    Factory Defaults. When prompted, select Yes, Restore to Factory Defaults.

After that, restart your console and then try downloading your profile again.
Thema:

1. Unable to download an Xbox 360 profile - Similar Threads - Unable download 360

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...: I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though...