Unable to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free from Silver account on second xbox 360

Discus and support Unable to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free from Silver account on second xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I do not have a gold account. I have a live silver account. I wish to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free. They error states that I do not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItsPwnOclock, Nov 23, 2014.

1. ItsPwnOclock
    ItsPwnOclock Guest

Unable to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free from Silver account on second xbox 360

I do not have a gold account. I have a live silver account. I wish to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free.

They error states that I do not have a credit card on file.

It is a free application. I should not need a credit card on file.

I do not want to login as my gold account as its mine and not for use on the second 360 unit.

:)

ItsPwnOclock, Nov 23, 2014
  2. Unable to download Amazon Video on XBOX 360

Hi,

I am unable to download and install the Amazon Instant Video app on my XBOX 360. I get the error that

"... is not available in my region or the fiel is corrupt ..."

I am from India.

Kindly suggest solutions.

Thanks

HaplessBus3536, Nov 23, 2014
  3. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Amazon Instant Videos not showing up on 360 Amazon app, anyone else having this problem?!

Hey there InfiniteBbb!

If you're unable to locate the Amazon Instant Video app on your Xbox 360 console, try navigating to our

support article
    on how to find it and follow the steps listed. If you still are having issues finding it or have any other Xbox Support related questions, please feel free to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive
    support specifically catered to you. Thanks so much!

Miss Diggz, Nov 23, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

There are two options here if you it is asking for a payment method and you do not want to add one.

1. Sign in with your Gold account and download the app then delete the profile from the console

2. Get a USB stick and try copying the app to it and then move it to the second console.

onyxishere, Nov 23, 2014
  5. ItsPwnOclock
    ItsPwnOclock Guest
    Wow. I feel really dumb. I will try those out. Thank you for your help!

ItsPwnOclock, Nov 1, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

There are two options here if you it is asking for a payment method and you do not want to add one.

1. Sign in with your Gold account and download the app then delete the profile from the console

2. Get a USB stick and try copying the app to it and then move it to the second console.
  7. ItsPwnOclock Win User

Wow. I feel really dumb. I will try those out. Thank you for your help!
  8. webdevkit Win User

Prime Video

It appears that Amazon does have an app for the Xbox 360 according to the FAQs regarding this question.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/amazon-instant-video-setup

Install the Amazon Instant Video app

1. From Xbox Home, go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
    2. Browse or search for Amazon.
    3. Select Amazon to download the app. Once downloaded, the Amazon Instant Video app automatically starts.
    To start Amazon Instant Video later, go to Video, My Video Apps, and then select Amazon.
  9. XBF Diego M Win User

amazon app

Hey GAUV,

I'll post the link again this way:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/apps/amazon-instant-video-setup

"To watch Amazon Instant Video content on your console, you need:

• To be signed into an Xbox Live
    • At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space"

"Install the Amazon Instant Video app

1. From Xbox Home, go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
    2. Browse or search for Amazon.
    3. Select Amazon to download the app. Once downloaded, the Amazon Instant Video app automatically starts.
    To start Amazon Instant Video later, go to Video, My Video Apps, and then select
    Amazon."

If you still can't see the app then I would recommend to
    clear the console system cache.
  10. Miss Diggz Win User

Amazon Instant Videos not showing up on 360 Amazon app, anyone else having this problem?!

Hey there InfiniteBbb!

If you're unable to locate the Amazon Instant Video app on your Xbox 360 console, try navigating to our

support article
    on how to find it and follow the steps listed. If you still are having issues finding it or have any other Xbox Support related questions, please feel free to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive
    support specifically catered to you. Thanks so much!
Thema:

1. Unable to download Amazon Instant Video which is Free from Silver account on second xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Unable download Amazon

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Unable to download minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download minecraft: when i try to download minecraft via Microsoft Store on my laptop, i just can't. it won't give an error or anything, it just waits a little and does nothing. the download button goes dark for a...