unable to download account to 360

Discus and support unable to download account to 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I just got my dad's old 360 and factory reset it, and now it's going on about credentials. I put my number into my account, reset it, and did the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FootedFrog96338, Mar 2, 2022.

1. unable to download account to 360

so I just got my dad's old 360 and factory reset it, and now it's going on about credentials. I put my number into my account, reset it, and did the whole trouble shooting things, but nothing's working. It's still saying that it's unable to use my credentials. any other way of getting it to work, or is it a piece of junk now?

:)

FootedFrog96338, Mar 2, 2022
  2. FalconMind-4254DE57- Win User

Unable to download profile/ recover gamertag - Error 80070428

I just got a new Xbox 360 and i'm unable to download my account at all :(
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi FootedFrog96338! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please try the steps on this link first

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/xbox-360/se...

If this doesn't work test changing DNS on the console

Navigate to Settings.

Select System.

Scroll down to Network Settings.

Select your Network.

Select Configure Network.

Under Basic Settings select DNS Settings.

Change DNS Settings from Automatic to Manual.

Type in your Primary and Secondary DNS Servers.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Unable to download account to Xbox 360

Hello WitchSharkMeruna, my name is Oskayra, and I am delighted to be able to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, if even following the steps of the Xbox brand itself does not solve the problem, the only thing I can recommend is that you speak directly with Xbox support, I will leave you the link here, I hope it helps you , greetings:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  5. SharkWitchMeruna Win User

Thank you! Though I thought that 360 support was no longer being maintained? And that is why I’ve been pointed to this forum.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Yes it's correct. But you can try the same.

Greetings
Thema:

1. unable to download account to 360 - Similar Threads - unable download account

2. Unable to download java.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download java.: I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock, I can play Bedrock but when I try and play Java it says buy now, when I click, it says already owned and it wont let me download it. Im 100% sure im on the...
  3. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  4. Unable to download account to Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to download account to Xbox 360: [img] Hi! I keep getting the error code 8007274D. I tried all the solutions here:...
  5. Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I unable to download a game that I have purchased?: Hi. I had purchased Omori before it was removed from the Xbox store. Despite online searching say that I can still download and play it, I am unable to do so. It feels like robbing since I paid...
  6. Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to MSFS digital ownership version in order history, can't re-download: I purchased MSFS in DEC of 2022 and installed and played it for several months. I deleted it to clear up space. When I went to go back and install it from XBOX, I couldn't find my purchase. I...
  7. I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download the Xbox app from the microsoft store: As the question states i am unable to install the Xbox app from windows store. its just stuck at 0% and ive download the Xboxinstaller.exe from microsofts/xbox website and still no luck, I've...
  8. I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to download my Xbox one world to Bedrock. Who can help; how can I get this to work?: I have been trying to transfer this world for years now and to no prevail. I have recently bought an Xbox Series X to try to help me with this issue… it didn’t help. My world will sync to bedrock...
  9. Why am i unable to download a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am i unable to download a game?: Trying to redownload fortnite at the moment and it says i own the game despite it not being in my games and apps, then says i need to update the game (not optional) and then proceeds to tell me...
  10. Unable to download a Game Included in Game Pass with an Active Game Pass Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to download a Game Included in Game Pass with an Active Game Pass Account: Hi Forum Please help as I am new here. I recently purchased an XBOX Series S and a Game Pass Family & Friends which includes Game Pass Ultimate. The subscription is active and renews...