Unable to determine Xbox live core service status

Discus and support Unable to determine Xbox live core service status in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whenever I turn on my Xbox it tells me to connect to wifi then when I do it says unable to determine Xbox live core service status on my Xbox 1 x... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OceanBeLoco, May 25, 2021.

1. OceanBeLoco
    OceanBeLoco Guest

Whenever I turn on my Xbox it tells me to connect to wifi then when I do it says unable to determine Xbox live core service status on my Xbox 1 x

:)

OceanBeLoco, May 25, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

3. XBF Zineb F Win User

“Unable to determine Xbox Live Core Service Status.”

Hello there @Blizz On XBL, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. It's great that the issue was fixed; However, you will find below some steps that you can go through to configure the network settings and prevent this from happening again in case there are so service outages. The steps will also help with the speed and performance in online gaming. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. OceanBeLoco Win User

I can't see where to go on that link
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Xboxlive Struggling

There is a service alert at the moment:

Xbox Live Status
    Services
    • Xbox Live Core ServicesLimited
      Affected platforms:
      • Xbox One

xbox one outage;Xbox Live Core Services,
      • Xbox 360

xbox 360 outage;Xbox Live Core Services,
      Affected services:
      • Signing into Xbox Live
      14/12/2013 01:11:12 GMT:

We know that some of you are unable to sign in to Xbox Live, and we’ve got you covered! We’re grateful for your patience while we work toward a resolution. Check back in 30 minutes for an update on our progress.
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Error code 0xCFFFFF82B

Thema:

1. Unable to determine Xbox live core service status - Similar Threads - Unable determine live

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  6. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  7. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  8. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  9. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  10. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...