"Unable to create system data." (Persona 5 Royal on PC Gamepass)

Discus and support "Unable to create system data." (Persona 5 Royal on PC Gamepass) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there! I was quite happily enjoying this game until a few days ago when there was a sudden update. The game kept closing itself out after I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AodhaNbolo, Nov 23, 2022.

1. AodhaNbolo
    AodhaNbolo Guest

Hi there! I was quite happily enjoying this game until a few days ago when there was a sudden update. The game kept closing itself out after I tried to launch it, so I backed up my save files and reinstalled the game. Upon doing so, I am greeted with the error of "Unable to create system data." and "Unable to save system data." I can create new save files and trying to change any of the configuration settings in the menu gives me this same error.

Things I have done:

1. Uninstalled and reinstalled twice
    2. Updated my drivers
    3. Ensured it was a clean install
    4. Cleaned up my system registry
    5. Screamed at the empty sky at uncaring god who has no time for my first world problems

Processor: Intel Core i5-7500

RAM: 8.00 GB

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

I've tried googling but nothing seemed to come up that matched my circumstances. I've seen other people say it's because the graphics card couldn't handle the game but like I said, I had zero problems until around the 18th. I was more than halfway through the game.

:)

AodhaNbolo, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AODHANBOLO

Please tell me, is this “unable to create/save xxxx” message appears no matter if you restore or not your saved data?
    Or only appears when you put the saved data in the path dedicated for the saved data?

—————

In the meantime, let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  3. Dat Duong Win User

Hi,

I don't know if it is the same problem or not, but I once encounter this and successfully solve this. Also, it seems like it works for other too.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1687950/discussions/0/3489752656792502341/?l=vietnamese

It is likely that your user data file name is the problem. You know that system might sometimes be sensitive with special character or space... This happens on many games, and the solution that I found might help you deal with this.

It is that you should change your user folder name to english character only, and to be sure, don't add any space into that. I suggest you create something like another account on your computer (like a guest account) with english character only, and then you may enjoy your game.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/312660/discussions/1/1368380934294640397/

Hope this help!
  4. Michael Willman Win User

Was trying to fix this for over a week and was able to by turning on AVX/AVX2 in the cpu settings of my bios.

Just build the pc and it was set to disabled.
  5. Tomm_A Win User

Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

Hello Danny_887,

Thank you for your prompt response.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Are you able to download and install other games through Xbox app?

2. Are you getting an error message or error code?

3. Can you tell us exactly the Windows version? To check, press Windows key + R and in the run dialog box, type winver and hit enter.

For the meantime, here are the additional troubleshooting steps that we can perform.

1. Make sure you are signed in to the Xbox app and the Store with the same account.

> To make sure your permissions for the game can be validated, be sure to sign in to both the Store and the Xbox app using the same account that was used to purchase the game.

2. Uninstall and reinstall Gaming Services

• Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.
    • In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:
      get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers
    • In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:
      start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    • Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.
    • Restart your device and try to install the game again.
    3. Update your Windows and device drivers

> For the best game performance, make sure your system’s video card drivers (or display adapter drivers) are up to date. Drivers are available on the support website for your computer manufacturer, or if your computer system is custom built, on the video card manufacturer’s support website. Updating video card drivers can resolve game crashes, improve frame rates, and improve overall game performance.

For your reference, see: Troubleshoot issues with the Xbox app for Windows | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

6. Tomm_A Win User

Persona 5 Royal (from Game Pass) crashes on launch at the "creating system data"

Hello Danny_887,

Thank you for providing the additional information needed.

As per the game system requirement, Persona 5 Royal is a game that requires a fairly powerful processor to run smoothly. The minimum processor requirement is Intel Core i7-4790, 3.4 GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X, 3.5 GHz. The Intel Xeon W3565 is an older processor that operates at 3.2 GHz by default, but can boost up to 3.466 GHz. It also has a lower memory bandwidth and a higher power consumption than the recommended processors. Therefore, Persona 5 Royal may not be playable on a system with Intel Xeon W3565, or it may suffer from low performance and frequent lagging. You may need to upgrade your processor or lower the game settings to improve the gameplay experience.

We thank for bringing this concern here and glad to provide information to help address your concern.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. "Unable to create system data." (Persona 5 Royal on PC Gamepass) - Similar Threads - Unable create system

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  5. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  6. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  7. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  8. Unable to create our first Minecraft world on Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to create our first Minecraft world on Xbox x: Hello. We are setting up our brand new Xbox x series console and have purchased Minecraft and purchased a game pass. We are trying to create our first world in Minecraft and when pressing the...
  9. Unable to create XBOX account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to create XBOX account: I can't create an xbox account via PC (Windows 11). Every attempt is blocked the moment I choose my name and profile picture. Either it does not allow me to subscribe, not loading the new page, or...
  10. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...