Unable to create outlook.com email accounts for my kids.

Discus and support Unable to create outlook.com email accounts for my kids. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Username and password set, it is asking for parent email address to consent. After the parent email address is given it results in an error as below.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Manimaran U R, Nov 14, 2022.

1. Unable to create outlook.com email accounts for my kids.

Username and password set, it is asking for parent email address to consent. After the parent email address is given it results in an error as below.

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Something's not working

It's not you, it's us.

Have anyone gone through this error or know a fix for this.

:)

Manimaran U R, Nov 14, 2022
  2. Manimaran U R Win User

Hi,

Email address is already created and it is stucked in the parent consent section. Below is the step by step screenshot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

***Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from picture. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy. ***
  3. Manimaran U R Win User

I think you have misunderstood my requirement. I am not trying to create a local windows account. I am trying to setup an outlook.com email account for my kids.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello Manimaran U R,

If you are currently trying to perform this on a Windows device, please go over to the accounts section under settings.

Create a local user account and make it an admin.

You may follow the steps here: Create a local user or administrator account in Windows - Microsoft Support

Remove the parent account and login with the newly created local account.

Once you sign in with the new user account

Sign in to Microsoft Family with the parent account.

Once you are logged in,

Remove the child account and add it back.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello Manimaran U R

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum.

I can see that you are having trouble creating a Child account. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

I would like to know which platform are you using to create the child account.

Meanwhile, here are links below that will provide us guide with the issue that you are experiencing right now.

Why you're being asked for parental consent

Why you're being asked for parental consent | Xbox Support

Create a child account and add family members on Xbox

Create a child account and add family members on Xbox | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot giving parental consent when creating a child account

Troubleshoot giving parental consent when creating a child account | Xbox Support

Waiting for your next response.

Thank you.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hi Manimaran U R,

Thank you for waiting.

After further consultation and research, we recommend that you speak with our live support. Due to the complexity of the issue, it’s best to work with them as they have the necessary tools to further diagnose the issue and provide you with a timely resolution.

Additionally if you are a Microsoft 365 Home or Personal subscriber, you get access to email, chat, and phone support for your Microsoft products. Note: some products do not have all of these forms of communication.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team.

1. Login to Contact - Microsoft Support (Use a personal account)

[​IMG]

2. Describe your issue

3. Click Contact Support.
Thema:

1. Unable to create outlook.com email accounts for my kids. - Similar Threads - Unable create outlook

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  4. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  5. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  6. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  7. Unable to place order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to place order: For the past few days I've been trying to order a custom controller through the design lab everytime I check out it keeps saying Unable to place order I made the controller using the favorite...
  8. Unable to create our first Minecraft world on Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to create our first Minecraft world on Xbox x: Hello. We are setting up our brand new Xbox x series console and have purchased Minecraft and purchased a game pass. We are trying to create our first world in Minecraft and when pressing the...
  9. Unable to create XBOX account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to create XBOX account: I can't create an xbox account via PC (Windows 11). Every attempt is blocked the moment I choose my name and profile picture. Either it does not allow me to subscribe, not loading the new page, or...
  10. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...