Unable to create or join group posts

Discus and support Unable to create or join group posts in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; For the past year I have been unable to create or join others group posts I thought that it would change when I switched to my series x but its just... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Cu Alter, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Cu Alter
    Cu Alter Guest

For the past year I have been unable to create or join others group posts I thought that it would change when I switched to my series x but its just the same and I don't know how else to fix it

:)

Cu Alter, Aug 22, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi Cu Alter,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi Cu Alter,

Thank you for writing to Xbox Community Forums.

We understand that you are having an issue in creating or joining a group posts. We would like you to check your NAT type and suggest to clear console cache. If this doesn't work you may contact our Microsoft Support for more assistance through this link Contact us | Xbox Support.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know. We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi Cu Alter,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Casper Jamieson Win User

I can't use the looking for group feature

Hello Kim, I am having the same problem where I cannot create/join group posts. My Xbox(s) just says, unable to join/create group.
  6. CYA007 Win User

create and joining group post

Hi,

Sorry that you have issues with groups. Contact Xbox Support they should be able to help you. Thank you for using the forum.
Thema:

1. Unable to create or join group posts - Similar Threads - Unable create join

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  6. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  7. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  8. Unable to create our first Minecraft world on Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to create our first Minecraft world on Xbox x: Hello. We are setting up our brand new Xbox x series console and have purchased Minecraft and purchased a game pass. We are trying to create our first world in Minecraft and when pressing the...
  9. Unable to create XBOX account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to create XBOX account: I can't create an xbox account via PC (Windows 11). Every attempt is blocked the moment I choose my name and profile picture. Either it does not allow me to subscribe, not loading the new page, or...
  10. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...