Unable to create club

Discus and support Unable to create club in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi! I was looking to create a club for my friends at college to be a part of, but when I click the create club button after checking the name... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by rallyo7, May 29, 2022.

1. rallyo7
    rallyo7 Guest

Unable to create club

Hi! I was looking to create a club for my friends at college to be a part of, but when I click the create club button after checking the name availability it says to try again another time. Does anyone have any solutions? I already checked to make sure my account is allowed to create and join clubs.

:)

rallyo7, May 29, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Unable to create club

Hi Rallyo7! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Are you able to create group post? Have you tried using a different Xbox account

Sometimes the error is due to your account not being verified, you can try to log in here, then add a phone number and a contact email, do the verification process for both, and then log out and power cycle it

https://account.microsoft.com/profile
  3. MisterRatBoy Win User

How do you post to Xbox game official clubs?

If you ever unable to post in a club contact a admin of the club
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Club name customization.

Hi there Iam,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with editing the club name. Unfortunately, when

creating a club
    the following instructions are placed due to not being able to change the name:

• Name your club and select Continue. (Remember that your public or private club name will be searchable, so make it great!)
    • Double-check your club’s type and name, and then select Create club.

A club owner is the person who creates a club (or a club is transferred to them). The owner helps ensure that a club is safer and more enjoyable for everyone—they send invitations, adjust settings, delete inappropriate content, and manage memberships. Club
    owners can also invite club members to be admins to help with daily management of the club.

Check out these articles:

Hope this helps.
  5. GTI0 Win User

How do I make a clan tag in Forza Horizon 4?

You need to create a club on the CLUBS options and then set the club tag.

Hope it helps.

Thanks
  6. a27cd1 Win User

Xbox Clubs - Category Change Public to Private

I haven't done too much with xbox clubs but from what I have looked up it sounds like you only have the option to create a private club when it gives you the options when first creating the club. I did some looking myself and both times I created a club,
    whether it started out as private or public, there was no way to change the club type when managing the club.
Thema:

Unable to create club

1. Unable to create club - Similar Threads - Unable create club

2. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  3. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  4. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  5. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  6. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  7. Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played

in XBoX on Windows
    Was unable to get a refund for a gifted game that wasn't even played: Gifted a friend a game not compatible with their Xbox. Tried to get a refund, denied because the game has been "played or consumed" it hasn't due to my friend not even being able to access it...
  8. Unable to create our first Minecraft world on Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to create our first Minecraft world on Xbox x: Hello. We are setting up our brand new Xbox x series console and have purchased Minecraft and purchased a game pass. We are trying to create our first world in Minecraft and when pressing the...
  9. Unable to create XBOX account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to create XBOX account: I can't create an xbox account via PC (Windows 11). Every attempt is blocked the moment I choose my name and profile picture. Either it does not allow me to subscribe, not loading the new page, or...
  10. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...