unable to create a gamer tag for daughter

Discus and support unable to create a gamer tag for daughter in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi there i am trying to create a gamer tag for my daughter so she can play minecraft online with her friends, every time i try this via xbox.xom i end... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by James Fleet1, Jan 27, 2023.

1. James Fleet1
    James Fleet1 Guest

hi there

i am trying to create a gamer tag for my daughter so she can play minecraft online with her friends, every time i try this via xbox.xom i end up with the following error message time and time again

'sorry something went wrong on our end'

please advise how to go ahead

regards.

***Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Accessibility/Assistive features***

:)

James Fleet1, Jan 27, 2023
  2. James Fleet1 Win User

hi there

no worries it happens, i did in the end manage to sort it all out, but frankly no idea how it kind of just solved itself...one thing i would say and maybe this is just an echo of other peoples messages, whilst i appreciate the layers of security in keeping our darlings safe online i find it very very difficult and frustrating to set up anything including preferrences, since you only have to do it once you have no 'practice' by doing it multiple times therefore becoming familiar with the set up. If going forward there is any way of creating less layers but maintaining the security that would be greatly appreciated !

regards / James
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi James Fleet1,

You're welcome and we greatly appreciate your time and patience.

Regarding account security, we recommend you to raise your suggestion to the right team assigned to that part. Kindly send them feedback by visiting this link: Microsoft account | Security

Sign into your account and select the word, "Feedback" located at the lower right side of the page.

Share your insight and suggestion/idea to the team.

[​IMG]

Feel free to create new thread for any concern in the future - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Have a great day!

Regards,
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello James Fleet1,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. kelly1KT Win User

xbox one s profiles (family (adult-who occassional plays and 2 children who play)

Hi.

So the gamer tag associated with my email (the adult) is there to stay or can I delete that gamer tag and create my own? Then I could create a new profile for son #1 and a new gamer tag.

I have figured out/created a new profile and gamer tag for son #2.

So I would like to:

change the gamer tag that is connected to my email account (the adult).

If possible I would like to keep my son's gamer tag and just move it to the email account/profile I created for him... (I'm pretty sure you said I couldn't do this but just checking?
  6. BallisticLamb26 Win User

Safe Minecraft server for young kids under 10

Hello! My daughter almost 8 just got minecraft 360 and really wants some friends to play with. Her gamer tag is PurplePupGamer.
Thema:

1. unable to create a gamer tag for daughter - Similar Threads - unable create gamer

2. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Unable to start Xbox app on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to start Xbox app on PC: Greetings! Since roughly 2 weeks ago I am unable to start the Xbox PC app and thus unable to access any games through my gamepass. The problem shown is the following: Upon starting up the Xbox...
  5. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  6. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  7. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  8. Unable to create our first Minecraft world on Xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to create our first Minecraft world on Xbox x: Hello. We are setting up our brand new Xbox x series console and have purchased Minecraft and purchased a game pass. We are trying to create our first world in Minecraft and when pressing the...
  9. Unable to create XBOX account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to create XBOX account: I can't create an xbox account via PC (Windows 11). Every attempt is blocked the moment I choose my name and profile picture. Either it does not allow me to subscribe, not loading the new page, or...
  10. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...