Unable to contact support through chat or call me back option

Discus and support Unable to contact support through chat or call me back option in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to contact support team through virtual agent option for an XBox controller issue. I am able to get through to enter my phone number But... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DJ4882, Dec 24, 2022.

1. DJ4882
    DJ4882 Guest

I am trying to contact support team through virtual agent option for an XBox controller issue.

I am able to get through to enter my phone number

But not able to proceed past that.

Keep getting “we encountered an issue. Please try again”

Any advice on how i can get around this and contact support?

Is there a global number?

:)

DJ4882, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

"This support request can only be handled in English"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Dj, i don't know what problem you're having with your control, but if it's something regarding the warranty, you can request the warranty via the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

You access the website above and register a new device using the serial number. that you find behind your console.

Then in MORE DETAILS, search to request repair, Start Service online.

To mail it to Microsoft.

However, if you want to contact Microsoft support, follow the procedures below.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

See the bottom left part of the page and make sure that the page has the correct region that you are in (ex: United States - English for USA)

If not, click on it then select the correct region that you are in.

Check and confirm that you are within the available time of support under Contact times.

Click Contact us

Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.

On the page, see the provided support articles that may help you with your concern. Click See contact options if further assistance is needed.

On the next page, select either Chat online or Request a call option then follow or enter the needed details.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Email

Support have not used an email for years. In order to contact them, you would need to either request a call back or chat with them through http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    If you don't see those options, change your category/topic. Typically billing options will always give the options for phone or chat support.
  4. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

How do I get the 3 year warranty for my Elite Series 2 Controller

You can get Microsoft Complete within 45 days of device purchase by contacting one of our support service agents Contact us | Xbox Support.

If you experience any issues requesting a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website, go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue.

If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".
  5. Smwutches Win User

Controller Replacement

On the contact website dont go through the virtual chat. You'll want to request a call back or chat with support. If you don't see those options, choose a different category/topic. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" will usually
    give those options.
  6. SaikatBasu Win User

Can not Create a Sevice Order from India

Here is the support site https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/
    Sir,

I tried through this option only. It takes us through a chat bot and then let you talk to a person (who will call me back). And then threw an error message that they can not contact my Indian Cell #.
Thema:

1. Unable to contact support through chat or call me back option - Similar Threads - Unable contact support

2. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  5. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  6. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  7. I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone: I have been trying for over half an hour to get in contact with someone over the phone however whenever I put my number in I get “We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try...
  8. Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller: I ordered an Xbox design lab controller that showed up broken on arrival. Triggers don't work and the black handgrip looks like its peeling. This this should have never made it through quality...
  9. I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X and I'd like Xbox support to investigate. However, I'm unable to contact support. I logged in to my Microsoft account, went to devices, get service,...
  10. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38