Unable to contact or get a call back from Microsoft support

Discus and support Unable to contact or get a call back from Microsoft support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to contact Xbox support for half a day now, and just seems impossible that a company this size does not have a functioning... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Fred Amorim, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Fred Amorim
    Fred Amorim Guest

Hi,

I've been trying to contact Xbox support for half a day now, and just seems impossible that a company this size does not have a functioning support line.

I keep getting the same error over and over when I try to get a call back, as per the screenshot
    Unable to contact or get a call back from Microsoft support [​IMG]

Please do not tell me to change browser, internet connection or go incognito, or any of your other simply obnoxious solutions.

Thank you.

:)

Fred Amorim, Aug 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Fred

May I know if you tried using a different phone number to see how it goes?

And, in case you have a VPN, proxy, firewall or any similar service please disable it temporarily
  3. buncieboy343 Win User

Unable to get a call back from Microsoft support

I was finally able to get a callback using another number, does that mean my number is blocked or something?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BUNCIEBOY343

If you don’t mind, please tell me. What’s the issue with your headset?
    In that way I can assist you properly

PS: just as a friendly reminder here in the forums is not possible to request a callback or access to your account information directly
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, you should be able to request a replacement if the headset it’s on warranty
    Did you tried adding the headset here https://account.microsoft.com/devices?refd=acco...
    And then try to request a replacement once you click on “info and support”?

Or are you not able to do that?

Also… about the Microsoft support thing, did you not tried opening a chat?
    Depending on the category selected you should be able to see the option

Did you tried changing categories until you find it?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Another option could be ask a friend to request the callback for you
    Or use a different phone number, like one from a family number
Thema:

1. Unable to contact or get a call back from Microsoft support - Similar Threads - Unable contact call

2. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  5. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  6. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  7. I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to get in contact with anyone over the phone: I have been trying for over half an hour to get in contact with someone over the phone however whenever I put my number in I get “We’re unable to process your request for a call back. Please try...
  8. Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to contact support over Xbox Design Labs broken new controller: I ordered an Xbox design lab controller that showed up broken on arrival. Triggers don't work and the black handgrip looks like its peeling. This this should have never made it through quality...
  9. I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to start Xbox return or contact support: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X and I'd like Xbox support to investigate. However, I'm unable to contact support. I logged in to my Microsoft account, went to devices, get service,...
  10. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...: I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike. ba212656-873e-42cd-953e-92c0d567cb38