unable to connect to xbox on my surface?

Discus and support unable to connect to xbox on my surface? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am getting that their is no console found upon searching for xbox one. I am using the same wireless network and same settings.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tbluhp, Jan 3, 2016.

1. tbluhp
    tbluhp Guest

I am getting that their is no console found upon searching for xbox one. I am using the same wireless network and same settings.

:)

tbluhp, Jan 3, 2016
  2. Metztlia
    Metztlia Guest
    Error message 80151011 and tried everything on the xbox page. Help!

I am unable to connect the the xbox live. I am receiving error message 80151011 and I have tried every solution possible on the support page. I am still unable to connect. What can I do to connect to xbox live. My profile is now trapped on a flash drive
    and I am unable to re-download it on my console.

Metztlia, Jan 3, 2016
  3. SlimKUMQUATT
    SlimKUMQUATT Guest
    Unable to connect to wireless

I am unable to connect to my profile on my Xbox as well I cannot connect my Xbox to the internet. It's says I'm connected but unable to use any apps or Microsoft accounts. Thanks in advance for any insight on the matter.

-Corbin

SlimKUMQUATT, Jan 3, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hello dquan,

Are you already signed in on the Xbox One, and signed in to the Windows 10 App using the same credentials?

Have you also enabled the option "Allow game streaming", per this article?
    support.xbox.com/.../how-to-use-game-streaming

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Jan 3, 2016
  5. maxen Win User

Hello dquan,

Are you already signed in on the Xbox One, and signed in to the Windows 10 App using the same credentials?

Have you also enabled the option "Allow game streaming", per this article?
    support.xbox.com/.../how-to-use-game-streaming

Let us know how you get on.
  6. Nejatfaghiri Win User

Windows 10 Xbox 360 controller

I Connect the wireless receiver with my surface and at the surface the controller connect as player one
  7. Andy Mulligan Win User

Error 80072EF3

Everything connects fine, my phone, 3DS, surface and Xbox one all connect fine.
  8. Baelfyre Win User

Smartglass will not connect on any of my Windows 8.1 devices

I also cannot connect either mu surface or my windows 8.1 phone using smartglass for Xbox one. It basically does not see my Xbox one. This happens on my phone and my surface 2 rt
  9. LAWLS Win User

Smartglass?

Smartglass started working for me. I connected my Surface with Smartglass and then launched Halo 4 from the Xbox and it brought up Halo Waypoint onto the Surface.
Thema:

1. unable to connect to xbox on my surface? - Similar Threads - unable connect surface

2. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  3. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  4. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  5. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  6. Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months: Hi Everyone, About 6 months back I bought an Xbox Series X controller from a vendor and the warranty information was incorrect when I registered my device with my account. Have been trying to get...
  7. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  8. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  9. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...
  10. Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games: Hello, I can sign in on my profile but unable to connect to the xbox 360 live service after loading up multiple 360 games. I am connected to the Internet via the series x. I have uninstall and...