unable to connect to xbox on my surface?

Discus and support unable to connect to xbox on my surface? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am getting that their is no console found upon searching for xbox one. I am using the same wireless network and same settings.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tbluhp, Jan 3, 2016.

1. tbluhp
    tbluhp Guest

I am getting that their is no console found upon searching for xbox one. I am using the same wireless network and same settings.

:)

tbluhp, Jan 3, 2016
  2. Metztlia
    Metztlia Guest
    Error message 80151011 and tried everything on the xbox page. Help!

I am unable to connect the the xbox live. I am receiving error message 80151011 and I have tried every solution possible on the support page. I am still unable to connect. What can I do to connect to xbox live. My profile is now trapped on a flash drive
    and I am unable to re-download it on my console.

Metztlia, Jan 3, 2016
  3. SlimKUMQUATT
    SlimKUMQUATT Guest
    Unable to connect to wireless

I am unable to connect to my profile on my Xbox as well I cannot connect my Xbox to the internet. It's says I'm connected but unable to use any apps or Microsoft accounts. Thanks in advance for any insight on the matter.

-Corbin

SlimKUMQUATT, Jan 3, 2016
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Hello dquan,

Are you already signed in on the Xbox One, and signed in to the Windows 10 App using the same credentials?

Have you also enabled the option "Allow game streaming", per this article?
    support.xbox.com/.../how-to-use-game-streaming

Let us know how you get on.

maxen, Jan 3, 2016
  5. maxen Win User

Hello dquan,

Are you already signed in on the Xbox One, and signed in to the Windows 10 App using the same credentials?

Have you also enabled the option "Allow game streaming", per this article?
    support.xbox.com/.../how-to-use-game-streaming

Let us know how you get on.
  6. Nejatfaghiri Win User

Windows 10 Xbox 360 controller

I Connect the wireless receiver with my surface and at the surface the controller connect as player one
  7. Andy Mulligan Win User

Error 80072EF3

Everything connects fine, my phone, 3DS, surface and Xbox one all connect fine.
  8. Baelfyre Win User

Smartglass will not connect on any of my Windows 8.1 devices

I also cannot connect either mu surface or my windows 8.1 phone using smartglass for Xbox one. It basically does not see my Xbox one. This happens on my phone and my surface 2 rt
  9. LAWLS Win User

Smartglass?

Smartglass started working for me. I connected my Surface with Smartglass and then launched Halo 4 from the Xbox and it brought up Halo Waypoint onto the Surface.
Thema:

1. unable to connect to xbox on my surface? - Similar Threads - unable connect surface

2. Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft "unable to connect to world" issue: Recently I've been having a lot of issues with being unable to join my family in Minecraft. I am trying to get a Nintendo Switch to join a PC world. They are both on bedrock edition, both have...
  3. Unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to internet: I've had internet issues in the past because of my ISP, but today after disconnecting the Ethernet cable from my series S, I can no longer connect to the internet, already tried both 2.4 & 5 GHz...
  4. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  5. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  6. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  8. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  9. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  10. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...