"unable to connect to world" writes 1-2 to my friends when they try to join me.

Discus and support "unable to connect to world" writes 1-2 to my friends when they try to join me. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; unable to connect to world Such a message sometimes writes to my friends. Sometimes they manage to connect to me, but next time again. From the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ani4irin, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Ani4irin
    Ani4irin Guest

unable to connect to world

Such a message sometimes writes to my friends.

Sometimes they manage to connect to me, but next time again.

From the information found, me and my friends allowed mobile data for online play.

We play on phones, version 1.19.63

:)

Ani4irin, Mar 12, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

There are different types of NAT (Network Address Translation) that can exist in a network, but one common way to identify if you are behind a NAT is to check the IP address assigned to your Android device.

Open the Settings app on your Android device.

Tap on "About phone" or "About device."

Look for the "IP address" or "Wi-Fi IP address" section. Note down the IP address assigned to your device.

Go to a computer or another device that is connected to the same network as your Android device and open a web browser.

In the address bar, type the IP address you noted down in step 3 and press Enter.

If you can access a website or service on the device, then you are not behind a NAT. However, if you cannot access the website or service, it is likely that you are behind a NAT.

remember that both need to perform the tests and have the same NAT to play together
  3. Ani4irin Win User

How can I see what NAT I have?
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good afternoon

Try restarting both the game and the device that you are playing on. This can sometimes resolve connectivity issues and clear any temporary glitches that might be causing the problem.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

it's probably a NAT problem or yours or your friend's.

What is NAT:

NAT is nothing more than a protocol that translates IP addresses and TCP ports from the local network to the Internet. That is, the package to be sent or received from your workstation on your local network, goes to the server where your ip is exchanged for the server ip and the replacement of the local network ip validates the sending of the package on the internet. When the package returns, the same thing happens, however, in reverse. Which ensures that the package reaches its destination.

Why is NAT important?

Your NAT type, combined with the NAT types of other players, determines whether you can successfully use multiplayer games or group chats. The following tables illustrate the differences between NAT types. And based on your NAT type, who you can join multiplayer games with and who you can listen in on a group chat.

OPEN NAT

You can chat with other people, as well as host and play multiplayer games with people who have any type of NAT on the network.

MODERATE NAT

You can chat and play multiplayer games with some people; however, you might not listen to or play with others, and you probably won't be chosen as a match host.

STRICT NAT

You can chat and play multiplayer games with people who have an OPEN NAT type. You cannot be chosen as the host of a match.

NAT UNAVAILABLE

You will not be able to use party chat or connect to multiplayer games in some titles on Xbox Live.
  6. ProPlayer7531 Win User

Unable to connect to world problem.i have done everything sign in and out allowed xbox to play multiplayer and cant join the hive server or zeqa server i can join cubecraft but i wanna play hivr.

Its just saying unable to connect to world whenever i try to join zeqa server or the hive server these both are my favourait servers

1 day i was playing hive and when i try to join hive again the next day

It was showing unable to connect to world and my net is fine.
Thema:

1. "unable to connect to world" writes 1-2 to my friends when they try to join me. - Similar Threads - unable connect world

2. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  3. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  4. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  5. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  6. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  7. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  8. How do I fix unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix unable to connect to world: Dose anyone know how to fix the unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock for intenso switch if you do pls help a097053a-3c33-4565-ae91-268320217312
  9. Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...: Whenever I get into Minecraft (version 1.20.0, pocket edition), and I try to join a server, it tries to connect and then says "Unable to connect to world" However if I try to connect to my...
  10. “Unable to connect to world”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Unable to connect to world”: So we had this working for a while after putting the 8.8.8.8 into the DNS settings but now my son, when trying to join another person’s world, it states each time “unable to connect to world.” We...