Unable to Connect to world 1.19.41

Discus and support Unable to Connect to world 1.19.41 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I play on Minecraft Bedrock Edition PC, so does my friend but whenever we have played WITHOUT LAN it only says "Unable to connect to world" both of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Safeer Shaikh, Nov 27, 2022.

1. Unable to Connect to world 1.19.41

Hi, I play on Minecraft Bedrock Edition PC, so does my friend but whenever we have played WITHOUT LAN it only says "Unable to connect to world" both of us have reinstalled Minecraft but it still does not work without LAN. Please help

Unable to Connect to world 1.19.41 [​IMG]

:)

Safeer Shaikh, Nov 27, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Safeer

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?
    Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?
    Is this the first time that you try to play with your friend or you were able to do it previously?
    And, what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime please double check (you and your friend) what’s the NAT type for your current network.
    For this download and open the Xbox console companion app > settings > network
  3. Safeer Shaikh Win User

Hello, I am using Windows 11 and I Don't play other games on PC besides Minecraft and like I said before both of us have reinstalled Minecraft, but it still does not work without LAN. However, whenever he comes over, it works just fine with LAN.
    My NAT type is Moderate. There weird thing is that a few months ago (Without LAN) everything was just fine.

Thank you,
  4. Fly427 Win User

Unable to connect my friend world(iOS)

It says unable to connect to the world
  5. MadManCrowCZ Win User

minecraft issue

and it writes: Unable to connect to world..
  6. NeckRope130 Win User

Minecraft on Xbox One

Just pops up “unable to connect to world”
Thema:

1. Unable to Connect to world 1.19.41 - Similar Threads - Unable Connect world

2. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  5. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  6. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  7. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  8. How do I fix unable to connect to world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix unable to connect to world: Dose anyone know how to fix the unable to connect to world on minecraft bedrock for intenso switch if you do pls help a097053a-3c33-4565-ae91-268320217312
  9. Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...: Whenever I get into Minecraft (version 1.20.0, pocket edition), and I try to join a server, it tries to connect and then says "Unable to connect to world" However if I try to connect to my...
  10. “Unable to connect to world”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “Unable to connect to world”: So we had this working for a while after putting the 8.8.8.8 into the DNS settings but now my son, when trying to join another person’s world, it states each time “unable to connect to world.” We...