: Unable to connect to wifi and it says restart wireless hardware

Discus and support : Unable to connect to wifi and it says restart wireless hardware in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Unable to connect to wifi and it says restart wireless hardware It wont let me connect to internet. It keeps saying restart wirelss hardware but it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by MaxEibl, Dec 25, 2020.

1. MaxEibl
    MaxEibl Guest

It wont let me connect to internet. It keeps saying restart wirelss hardware but it never works. Please help.

:)

MaxEibl, Dec 25, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Error Code: 0x80831002

G'day JoeS21,

Restart your network hardware ( turn off for a few minutes and then back on) to reestablish network connection and then check XBox Live status. If you're using a wifi (wireless) connection try a wired ethernet cable connection from your network hardware to the console. You may be getting wifi signal interference that causing the game save sync issue.
  3. Manny on Xbox Win User

im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does anyone have a solution?

its says i have a hardware problem when i try to connect wireless my wifi is connecting to everything like my phone laptop but not my xbox one
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

My XBox Series X won’t finish its update

It should not take an hour to restart. Usually a couple of minutes at most from the end of Verifying to the start of Applying update.

Are you using WiFi (wireless) or ethernet cable (wired) to connect to your network hardware?
  5. JayForeman Win User

Network no longer works

Here is a relevant note from the known issues summary, I hope you find it useful

Wireless Networking:

You may encounter a “wireless network hardware on this console is not working” error when connecting to Xbox Live with a wireless connection.

Your Xbox One console may be unable to detect a wireless connection while an external hard drive is plugged in. Workaround: Unplug the external hard drive, hard reset the console, connect to WiFi, then connect the external hard driv
  6. TurgidWilly Win User

"Your security protocol won't work"

Some additional info...

It keeps saying "restart wireless. There may be a problem with the console's wireless hardware. Try restarting it and then wait a few minutes for the controller to connect again."

But that doesn't work either. All other devices see the wireless ssid name except for the Xbox One.
Thema:

1. : Unable to connect to wifi and it says restart wireless hardware - Similar Threads - Unable connect wifi

2. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  3. Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months: Hi Everyone, About 6 months back I bought an Xbox Series X controller from a vendor and the warranty information was incorrect when I registered my device with my account. Have been trying to get...
  4. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  5. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  6. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...
  7. Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games: Hello, I can sign in on my profile but unable to connect to the xbox 360 live service after loading up multiple 360 games. I am connected to the Internet via the series x. I have uninstall and...
  8. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  9. The code is 80151903 unable to connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The code is 80151903 unable to connect to the internet.: I can't get to the internet. on my Xbox 360 to download my profile the code is 80151903. I bought a used Xbox from GameStop and wanted to download profile. a66e63da-3a2d-4934-9018-a24eef397ea5
  10. Unable connect to internet with game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable connect to internet with game.: In GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience wich i playing on pc in the middle of the game all of sudden game don't allowed me to buy "green cash" with real money.Everything before was ok with buying...