Unable to connect to ingame servers while Xbox Live is working fine (Series X)

Discus and support Unable to connect to ingame servers while Xbox Live is working fine (Series X) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All. For the past two days I am having issues connecting to ingame servers on my Series X. At first I thought it was just the usual online troubles... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kobsl, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Kobsl
    Kobsl Guest

Hi All. For the past two days I am having issues connecting to ingame servers on my Series X. At first I thought it was just the usual online troubles of FH5 when it kept showing me "the servers are unavailable". I thought so because everything else was working fine (using gamepass, watching netflix, downloading games etc). After two days of not being able to connect to the FH servers i became suspicious and I checked if other online suffered from connection issues too. So tried to start up Halo Infinite and it was stuck in die loading screen after "Press A to play". Then i booted up Fifa and was welcomed by "Unable to connect to EA servers". All these game are played on Gamepass. The Network on the Xbox has no obvious problem. When checking connection it says "It's all Good". Current Network status says: Nat Type Open, IpV4 & 6. All services available. Xbox Live, Netflix, Youtube, playing games without use of online servers all works fine.

When I use a hotspot from my phone everything works and i can connect to ingame servers. Things i've tried so far. Log out of my account, restart my modem/router, restart the console, unplug the console, clear alternate mac adress, even did a console reset but nothing worked... Problem is I do no know what to change in my Xbox Network/Router settings to get it to work again. A thing I also wanted to point out is that i have not been able to connect my series x wireless to my router from day one, so I use a wired connection.

If anyone has any solutions or could point me into a direction of what could be wrong would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

Kobsl, Dec 11, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You'll need to reach out to your internet provider and ask them to open these ports for you.

Usually, there is a list of ports that is used by Xbox Live, which is this:

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)
  3. Boss 429 POWER Win User

0x80830003 problem.

i am playing these games while connected to Xbox Live. i've also power cycled the Series X.
  4. LaurentButel Win User

My Xbox 360 won't connect to Xbox live I've tried wireless and ethernet cable

Same thing for me since tuesday on my Xbox 360. I also tried from my xbox series x, same result, unable to connect to live.
  5. Blackhawks1009 Win User

Xbox Series X Unstable Wired Network Connection, Ethernet.

Im having the exact same issue with my Series X as DMcC1 though im using the modem/router provided by Spectrum Cable in western NY. Ethernet cable works fine on xbox one and any other device I connect it to, but when I connect it to the series X it will
    connect for about 2 seconds and then disconnect and tell me i dont have an ethernet cable plugged in. It then alternates between connecting for about 2 seconds and then disconnecting for a while and then repeats the process. Wireless connection seems fine.
    I guess im glad to know im not the only one.
  6. DCarter7 Win User

Cannot connect to servers on series x, one x works fine

I am having this problem but on my xbox one. I keep getting stuck on the connecting screen and says seevices are unavailable. Odd thing is that i signed into my account on a one X and it works fine.
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to ingame servers while Xbox Live is working fine (Series X) - Similar Threads - Unable connect ingame

2. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  5. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  6. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  7. Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months: Hi Everyone, About 6 months back I bought an Xbox Series X controller from a vendor and the warranty information was incorrect when I registered my device with my account. Have been trying to get...
  8. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  9. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  10. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...