Unable to connect to host

Discus and support Unable to connect to host in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone else having the issue with not being able to connect to certain friends and getting the message "unable to connect to host"? Anyone know a fix?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BaCoN8ToR 15, Jan 1, 2018.

1. BaCoN8ToR 15
    BaCoN8ToR 15 Guest

Anyone else having the issue with not being able to connect to certain friends and getting the message "unable to connect to host"?

Anyone know a fix?

:)

BaCoN8ToR 15, Jan 1, 2018
  2. Zoo tycoon online multiplayer not working

Help me, I'm having other issue, but similar, Apear that I'm unable to connect with the host

Psych0Pudding12, Jan 1, 2018
  3. Can’t connect to host on xbox one

So i am unable to connect to my friend or my friend to me. When we try to join each other it says unable to connect to host. This has happened in multiple different games. Both of our nat types are set to open. We can only play in the same game if someone
    else hosts it. Help us please. I just want to play some cod with my friend!

OvaHereKillin, Jan 1, 2018
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

Hi!

Make sure you are connected to the Live service or check your
    NAT settings
    . A restrictive NAT can cause problems with multiplayer. Do you have the same problem with other games?

DominumStige, Jan 1, 2018
  5. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

Make sure you are connected to the Live service or check your
    NAT settings
    . A restrictive NAT can cause problems with multiplayer. Do you have the same problem with other games?
  6. Psych0Pudding12 Win User

Zoo tycoon online multiplayer not working

Help me, I'm having other issue, but similar, Apear that I'm unable to connect with the host
  7. STINGRAY80x Win User

Help playing with certain people

It either says “unable to connect to host” or it just shows the loading icon for a while before saying “error lobby no longer available” or something like that
  8. Belle B Win User

Why can't I host on my world?

Hi DominickJewett

Usually, it may depend on your internet connection. Have you check your NAT? If its on Type 2, you may be unable to host the game.
  9. BarneytheWhale Win User

Random Server Connectivity

I'm running a non dedicated server from my computer and it's not ARK that's giving me the issue it's the app. I can connect to other games that are hosted from on dedicated servers but am unable to connect to instances created by friends and vice versa
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to host - Similar Threads - Unable connect host

2. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  3. Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months: Hi Everyone, About 6 months back I bought an Xbox Series X controller from a vendor and the warranty information was incorrect when I registered my device with my account. Have been trying to get...
  4. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  5. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  6. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...
  7. Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to xbox 360 online via games: Hello, I can sign in on my profile but unable to connect to the xbox 360 live service after loading up multiple 360 games. I am connected to the Internet via the series x. I have uninstall and...
  8. Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Connect to Xbox live (Xbox Series X) on Xbox 360 Backwards compatibility: A few days ago, I was achievement hunting on some old Xbox 360 games and was connected to xbox live and was able to play online a day after finishing all the achievements on a game I went to boot...
  9. The code is 80151903 unable to connect to the internet.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The code is 80151903 unable to connect to the internet.: I can't get to the internet. on my Xbox 360 to download my profile the code is 80151903. I bought a used Xbox from GameStop and wanted to download profile. a66e63da-3a2d-4934-9018-a24eef397ea5
  10. Unable connect to internet with game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable connect to internet with game.: In GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience wich i playing on pc in the middle of the game all of sudden game don't allowed me to buy "green cash" with real money.Everything before was ok with buying...