Unable to connect to Gear of War online service (multiplayer) : Error Code 0x00000c1d

Discus and support Unable to connect to Gear of War online service (multiplayer) : Error Code 0x00000c1d in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to connect to gear of war multiplayer service. The error code shown in XBOX series X console is 0x00000c1d. Please advise. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YipFrank, Jul 9, 2021.

1. YipFrank
    YipFrank Guest

Unable to connect to Gear of War online service (multiplayer) : Error Code 0x00000c1d

Hi,

I am unable to connect to gear of war multiplayer service. The error code shown in XBOX series X console is 0x00000c1d.

Please advise. I purchased the xbox game pass and it's frustrating that I cannot play the multiplayer game.

Frank

:)

YipFrank, Jul 9, 2021
  2. YipFrank Win User

Hi,

I don't have a "party". Attached is the screenshot.

[​IMG]

Frank
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

Hello There : To resolve this problem, disconnect from the last party you were in and then try joining the new party.

Here’s how:

1. Go back to the last party you joined.
    2. Scroll to the bottom and select Leave party.
    3. Try joining the new party again.
    Note If you were the party leader for the last party, you will not see an option to leave the party. To disconnect from that party, follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.
    2. Highlight the party, press the Menu button  on your controller, and then select Quit.
    3. Try joining the new party again
  4. AyeeJamesy Win User

new game modern warfare

If your save data is missing or if the game is unable to synchronize your data, try signing in to the Xbox app and then restarting your device to recover the account data. Gear of War: Ultimate Edition services login failed, access to online multiplayer
    is not available. You are not connected to Xbox Live.
  5. MJ-12 Win User

Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Windows 10 login service error

"Sorry, you don't have access to that topic!"

Is there a fix for this? I just installed the game and am getting the same error
    "ONLINE SERVICE ERROR Gears of War: Ultimate Edition services login failed, access to multiplayer is not available."
  6. Aid_V Win User

Unable to play or download any games from game pass.

XBOX Series X. Unable to continue playing Gears of War Ultimate edition. Error code 0x803f8007
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to Gear of War online service (multiplayer) : Error Code 0x00000c1d - Similar Threads - Unable connect Gear

2. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  3. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  4. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  5. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  6. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  7. Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months: Hi Everyone, About 6 months back I bought an Xbox Series X controller from a vendor and the warranty information was incorrect when I registered my device with my account. Have been trying to get...
  8. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  9. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  10. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears of war 4 could not connect to server