Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock

Discus and support Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I cant join any of my friends worlds and they cant join mine either. I can still join servers as before but its not letting me play with my friends on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CaptainJ21, Jul 28, 2021.

1. CaptainJ21
    CaptainJ21 Guest

I cant join any of my friends worlds and they cant join mine either. I can still join servers as before but its not letting me play with my friends on multiplay. Please help.

:)

CaptainJ21, Jul 28, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Can’t connect to a friends world in Minecraft bedrock. We are on the same Wi-Fi.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

There could be several reasons why you can't connect to your friend's world in Minecraft Bedrock:

Firewall or router configuration: Your firewall or router may be blocking incoming connections, which would prevent your friend from connecting to your world.

Internet connection: A slow or unstable internet connection can prevent you from connecting to your friend's world.

Game version mismatch: You and your friend may be playing on different versions of the game. Ensure you are both on the same version of Minecraft Bedrock.

Xbox Live account: Make sure both you and your friend are logged in to Xbox Live, as it is required for multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock.

NAT type: You may need to change your NAT type from strict to moderate, or open, in order to connect to your friend's world.
  3. xPaM tHe MaNx Win User

My friend is unable to connect to my minecraft worlds

Hello xbox support,

My friend and i have had this ongoing problem where he is unable to connect to my worlds but i can connect to his (connecting to my worlds works just fine for others) and we have no idea why. and advise or support will be helpful. Thanks.
    Hi there.

Just to make sure is this the Xbox one edition or is it the bedrock edition of Minecraft?
  4. Francia J. Win User

This setting will be needing with some of their help, I’m afraid.
  5. CaptainJ21 Win User

It worked on mobile data! But i cant use it reliably to play. Sorry for the wait tho my friends were busy.
  6. CaptainJ21 Win User

I havent. i can try using mobile data, doing it any other wont be possible for me though.
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to friends worlds on Minecraft Bedrock - Similar Threads - Unable connect friends

2. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  3. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  4. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  5. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  6. Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months: Hi Everyone, About 6 months back I bought an Xbox Series X controller from a vendor and the warranty information was incorrect when I registered my device with my account. Have been trying to get...
  7. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  8. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...
  9. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...
  10. PC Gamepass unable to connect to any of my friends games when they are on Xbox Consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Gamepass unable to connect to any of my friends games when they are on Xbox Consoles: So far I have attempted to play No Man Sky and also Grounded with my friends on their Xboxes while I am on my Windows 11 PC. They both have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and I have Xbox Game Pass for...