Unable to connect to Forza Horizon 5 servers, able to play multiplayer, but can’t access...

Discus and support Unable to connect to Forza Horizon 5 servers, able to play multiplayer, but can’t access... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Okay, I’m not sure if this is a hardware issue, network issue, operating system issue or just a game issue, but recently I installed the update and DLC... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Do Widzenia, Jul 22, 2022.

1. Do Widzenia
    Do Widzenia Guest

Unable to connect to Forza Horizon 5 servers, able to play multiplayer, but can’t access...

Okay, I’m not sure if this is a hardware issue, network issue, operating system issue or just a game issue, but recently I installed the update and DLC for Forza Horizon 5, and ever since then, I’ve had a pop-up message that shows up no matter what I do. Here’s a screenshot of the message.

Unable to connect to Forza Horizon 5 servers, able to play multiplayer, but can’t access... [​IMG]

I have already tried posting on the Forza support page, and was recommended to ask for support from the Microsoft or Xbox sites, and additionally, the support person seems to have not really bothered properly reading my complaints and questions, and it seems like the reply is more of an automated message which has disregarded the details of the issue, and the ways I’ve tried to solve the problem. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe I missed something, but here’s a screenshot of my complaint and the reply I got. The photo attached is the first photo in this discussion, which shows the error message.

Unable to connect to Forza Horizon 5 servers, able to play multiplayer, but can’t access... [​IMG]

Just to clear any confusion about the screenshot of my forza support post, the reason why three of the links in the reply are a different colour to one of them is because I have clicked those three links, and didn’t click the Xbox support link because I am experiencing this issue on a Windows 11 computer, and I don’t think I’ll find anything there related to my issue. Out of curiosity, I purchased a month of Game Pass Ultimate just in case that was the issue, even though I own the game, the issue is related to servers and online access. This has not worked, and I have had the same issue again. Maybe this is the wrong site to post to, but I feel like posting this as a discussion here will potentially help people in the future, as well as allow people to suggest fixes, so if anyone has something to add to to this, feel free to do so. Just keep in mind that this could just be Forza Horizon 5 Servers or online services, and I say that because everyone knows Forza has been glitchy since it was released, and this may just be some code that needs fixing. That I have no way of knowing, but I will say that the issue doesn’t seem to occur on Xbox, since a person I was playing with was playing on Xbox, and didn’t mention experiencing this issue. To sum this up, I’m having issues with FH5 on pc, I can’t access multiple online features, but can play online with people online and friends online, and I have Game Pass, the latest drivers and system updates, and I’m posting here to talk about this issue and to potentially spread awareness of this issue to some more knowledgeable people.

:)

Do Widzenia, Jul 22, 2022
  2. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  3. paulEsel Win User

I have xbox live gold but cant play modern warfare online

The servers didn’t have any problem and i can play warthunder and world of warships but i can’t play Forza Motorsport 7, Forza Horizon 4 and F1 2018
  4. LeonBradic Win User

XBOX Server Connectivity Blocked

Is it only Forza Horizon 4 you're having issues with or are you unable to access any Xbox live games?
    I don't play other games that required Xbox Live but when I go to settings, then gaming and under Network I get that server connectivity is blocked.
  5. CorgiSumo36329 Win User

Error code 0x8007013d when trying to install the new cod

I can’t install Forza horizon 5
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza Horizon 4, and online play.

Hi there catchirps,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. We understand there is an issue with connecting to Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer. If you are able to play other multiplayer games, I recommend trying to

power cycle the Xbox
    and network hardware.

If the issue persists, I recommend trying the following article:
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    and try checking your internet configuration to ensure the ports are open for the Forza Horizon 4 servers. Check out this article:

Forza Horizon 4 Community Support - Ports

Try this out and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. Unable to connect to Forza Horizon 5 servers, able to play multiplayer, but can’t access... - Similar Threads - Unable connect Forza

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  5. Xbox unable to connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox unable to connect to internet: I have a xbox 360 with me and I have been trying to connect to xbox live for past couple of months but have failed miserably. It is showing ICMP error each time I try and connect and have no clue...
  6. Unabl to connect withe the showr

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unabl to connect withe the showr: I am connected think internet but I can't connect to Xbox Live a4ab5347-082b-4647-98f3-18bb62387b21
  7. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  8. Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months: Hi Everyone, About 6 months back I bought an Xbox Series X controller from a vendor and the warranty information was incorrect when I registered my device with my account. Have been trying to get...
  9. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  10. Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic...: Unable to connect to accounts: your Xbox network account was connected with another Epic Games Account. Please log in using a different Xbox network account, or switch to another Epic Games...