Unable to connect to EA servers for FIFA 19 (Xbox 360)

Discus and support Unable to connect to EA servers for FIFA 19 (Xbox 360) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox 360 is not connecting to EA servers for the past 2 days for FIFA 19 Please help..... dc533f5f-8a05-4340-a8a1-cbbabdeb2430 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Shaun Jacob _._, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Unable to connect to EA servers for FIFA 19 (Xbox 360)

My xbox 360 is not connecting to EA servers for the past 2 days for FIFA 19

Please help.....

:)

Shaun Jacob _._, Aug 26, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

I can not enter my fifa profilo It says i Lost my connection to the ea

Hello lil_duru,

What console are you using (Xbox 360, Xbox One/S/X) and how are you connected to the internet (WiFi/Ethernet cable)? Also, what version of Fifa are you playing? (FIFA 20, 19, 18...)

Here you can find some troubleshooting for server issues on EA games : https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

EDIT : My bad, EA Servers are having issues since yesterday, as you can see in their twitter account : https://twitter.com/OriginInsider/status/1234056586684813312
  3. DimkaNwebie Win User

Lollipop

you can connect to Xbox live,but your current network configuration may limit your ability to join a multiplayer game or hear ( or be heard by) other people in your party. How to fix? i can play online Fifa 19,i can connect to EA servers,but cant play
    Ultimate team its happen 7 days ago.Always show me>>>We are sorry but there has been an error connecting to fifa 19 ultimate team.You will be returned to the Fifa 19 main Menu
  4. XBF George L Win User

Fut champ end match pause glitch

Hello elvsrdgzlgzl!

There is a chance that your game may have crashed or you could possibly have lost connection to the EA servers. It is unfortunate but the way the game is set up it would not allow for the match to remain paused for such an amount of time.

I recommend
    EA FIFA Forums
    to see if this is a known issue or something others have experienced.

Hope this helps
  5. Anastasija Angelov Win User

My xbox 360 is not connecting to EA servers… please help…. How to fix it?

I trying to play fifa 19… but every time when I try to conect to servers, EA servers are unavailable at this time… Help please
  6. Di_Vinz_25 Win User

My Xbox One is crazy since the last update

My Xbox gone crazy again after installing Fifa 19.

I uninstinstalled Fifa and everything is good again.

The problem was Fifa 19 I think. Thanks EA...
Thema:

Unable to connect to EA servers for FIFA 19 (Xbox 360)

1. Unable to connect to EA servers for FIFA 19 (Xbox 360) - Similar Threads - Unable connect servers

2. Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s unable to connect to xbox network: Logged off the console last night everything was fine. This morning its unable to connect to the network. Tried doing a console reset (power cycle) and then tried a reboot. Now it wont load up as...
  3. Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect with Xbox Support Over the Last 6 months: Hi Everyone, About 6 months back I bought an Xbox Series X controller from a vendor and the warranty information was incorrect when I registered my device with my account. Have been trying to get...
  4. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  5. Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft server xbox account unable to connect: Hi there I have a minecraft server where one of the memeber is unable to join he has tried on 3 seperate devices but still receives the error message saying unable to join the world does anyone...
  6. unable to connect to ea servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to ea servers: hello! i'm algerian i moved to russia and i bought an xbox series s and bought ea sports fc 24 and when i try to play ultimate team i can't connect to ea servers,so any solution please because...
  7. I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock: So I've been having a problem for about a month now where I can't join any Minecraft Bedrock featured servers such as Cubecraft and The Hive. Sometimes it lets me join, but most times it says...
  8. Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to join a server, it says, "Unable to connect to world". How do I fix this?...: Whenever I get into Minecraft (version 1.20.0, pocket edition), and I try to join a server, it tries to connect and then says "Unable to connect to world" However if I try to connect to my...
  9. I am unable to connect to Black Ops 3 servers because the game version won't update. What...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to connect to Black Ops 3 servers because the game version won't update. What...: I've tried reseting and restarting the console, I've tried waiting it out, but nothing works. Im on Xbox Series X btw. 7aa19469-1909-4002-92bb-83d88dc6ae11
  10. Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app and xbox one NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server constantly...: It does not matter if I use the PC or my xbox one I keep getting the same message come up constantly. NETWORK ERROR unable to connect to the server I am thinking my next gaming machine should...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fifa 19 xbox 360 servers