Unable to complete system update or connect to Xbox live

Discus and support Unable to complete system update or connect to Xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Support rep claims this is a known issue. Please advise 86098796-cf49-4d4f-b132-6d2994e9fa4a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CO Prodigy, Oct 3, 2015.

1. CO Prodigy
    CO Prodigy Guest

Support rep claims this is a known issue. Please advise

:)

CO Prodigy, Oct 3, 2015
  2. Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed

I'm also getting these issues. I've tried: clearing cache, re-downloading the system update multiple ways, and unplugging my modem/router and AC adapter. Seems to be in correlation with the Xbox 360 Preview Program. It occurred last night while I was watching
    Netflix, got disconnected randomly while prompt to install the newer system update version. After the installation was complete I was unable to connect to Xbox live "Update Failed, A system update is required to sign in to Xbox Live, but the update is currently
    unavailable".

X SoulKiller X, Oct 3, 2015
  3. Update Error: 0x8923000a

I am unable to connect to Xbox live without completing a 4.1GB system update. When I try to complete the update I get the following update error:
    0x8923000a 0x00000000 0x90130005. I have tried to troubleshoot but haven't been able to find any info on this error. Any help would be appreciated.

UpstageRatter, Oct 3, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

onyxishere, Oct 3, 2015
  5. In the preview program and since I did the update last night, I haven't been able to connect to xbox live all day. Now saying my console needs to be sent off for repairs....

Medicus Piper, Oct 4, 2015
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Piper, please see my post above yours.

onyxishere, Oct 4, 2015
  7. Nector 78
    Nector 78 Guest
    smae problem with the up date i am also part of the preview program and yesterday Xbox did an update that the xbox still in the update and wont complet what should i do i hope this update did not mess up my xbox one

Nector 78, Oct 4, 2015
  8. Epos1
    Epos1 Guest

Hi ppl if you are unble to complete the preview update i can give you a good tip and it has worked for me

Epos1, Oct 5, 2015
  9. Epos1
    Epos1 Guest
    Hi nector mate i restored or factory settings on my xb1. I managed to complete update. The only disadvantage is you will have to reinstall your games

Epos1, Oct 5, 2015
  10. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry that's what you had to do. For future reference you don't need to reinstall if you have your games stored on an external hard drive

onyxishere, Oct 5, 2015
  11. I cannot access preview forum even though I'm in the preview program. My update keeps stalling and will not complete, help?

Locowhodat430, Oct 5, 2015
  12. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear it loco. Please create a new thread requesting access to the preview forums

onyxishere, Oct 5, 2015
  13. Epos1
    Epos1 Guest

Its only my disc ones that i have to reinstall but thats on cus i only reinstall when ready to play the game

Epos1, Oct 6, 2015
  14. ChefSledg
    ChefSledg Guest
    If you have an external hard drive and/or Kinect, please disconnect them both. Do a hard reset and hopefully you should be fine. It may take a bit to reload and fix itself.

ChefSledg, Oct 31, 2018
  15. Nector 78 Win User

smae problem with the up date i am also part of the preview program and yesterday Xbox did an update that the xbox still in the update and wont complet what should i do i hope this update did not mess up my xbox one
  16. onyxishere Win User

Piper, please see my post above yours.
  17. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it loco. Please create a new thread requesting access to the preview forums
  18. Epos1 Win User

Hi nector mate i restored or factory settings on my xb1. I managed to complete update. The only disadvantage is you will have to reinstall your games
  19. onyxishere Win User

Thema:

1. Unable to complete system update or connect to Xbox live - Similar Threads - Unable complete system

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  4. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  5. Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.: I've tried about 100 times, on different computers, phones, browsers, it's all the same. Trace ID error. Says contact support, but thats just a loop to go round and round the same stupid...
  6. Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form: My Xbox controller has drift issues and is in warranty. I have selected "Start order" to return the item, however cannot get passed "Select shipping address to see available service options"...
  7. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  8. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  9. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481
  10. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...