Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...

Discus and support Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was able to buy and play my Series X only 4 days after the launch and was pretty excited but have ran into certain issues myself that have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SOLIDZKILLS, Jan 20, 2021.

1. SOLIDZKILLS
    SOLIDZKILLS Guest

Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of...

Hello,

I was able to buy and play my Series X only 4 days after the launch and was pretty excited but have ran into certain issues myself that have led me to wanting to order a service and repair.

Firstly the Issue with the Xbox Series X:

Luckily I've only encountered one issue with my console but unfortunately it a big one. My series x seems to turn itself off when playing certain games such as NBA 2K21: Next Generation. So far it has only happened twice whilst playing other games such as
    COD: Black Ops Cold war whilst on 2k it literally crashes my system every 30 minutes or so and i've lost time of how many times now. Btw my record on Park is 167 W and only 42 L and 38 of those Ls are from my system turning off (and was winning ffs) and it
    has made playing 2k unenjoyable. Now obviously this sound like a game issues right ? well it's been over a month and a half since the game has been out and it has went through it share of issues... but the crashing does not stop and it's not a game crash or
    getting kicked from the servers it is my whole console crashing.

Tried Counter measures:

-Hard Rest

-Console Reset (having to re-add my account and etc.)

-Uninstall the game and re-install

-Place the console with plenty of air flow and and additional fan blowing on it to keep it cool

-Part of the Xbox game Preview Program (beta) in which I get software updates months in advance of the public and seen no improvements

-Lowered my resolution from 4k to 1080p

-Cleared all local 360/game unused data

None have worked.

After all that i've then started to look for what others had issues wise and specifically with Nba 2k21 Next Gen and from certain individuals i was told that 2k support has stated that this is an issues of MS (Microsoft) hardware and not the games. Which
    I don't know if it is valid however the only options I now have is for my console to be inspected to see if there's any hardware faults.

Issue with the Device and Service Repair order is the final issue I currently have. I am able to go on the Microsoft page with service repair, logged in and my Series X is registered under my account and am able to select it to start the order. Once I get
    past the delivery section and get to payment & review a deadline happens. The page redirects itself back to me having to re-login and places me back all the way from the start (issues type) and never able to complete my order.

I have tried to use one of the contact support consisting of chatting with a fellow gamer in which the support was appreciate in which all those countermeasures from above were tried because of that support but at the end didn't help and never was given
    the help on completing my order. I have then tried to go through the system on different internet browsers, from pc to phone to xbox to laptop, all had the same result.

In short if anyone has been having the same issue would be interesting to know if any certain correlations are occurring here, or any advice on whether this isn't a hardware issue and any other possible ways of fixing the issue or finally if it is a hardware
    any help/advice why I can complete the order.

Thank you and any advice or help would be grateful.

:)

SOLIDZKILLS, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox series x won’t work after sleep mode

the steeps are for the series X also, if doesnt work, Follow these steps to request the service:

Sign in to the Device service and repair page with your Microsoft account credentials.

https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-de...

****If your device doesn't appear, add it

Select the device that you want repaired.

Follow the onscreen steps to complete your service order request.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

My Xbox has been taking around 10 minutes to get to the green screen and then another 50 to take me to my dash board and then I can’t even play any games

If you are unable to access the troubleshooting menu, there seems to be a hardware failure with the console already. I would highly recommend sending in the console for repair service. You can create a repair order by logging in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-de....

Select the device that you want to be repaired.

After Device Services receives your submission, they’ll send you a service order number and an order confirmation email that includes shipping or drop-off instructions.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Series S Flickering 120FPS

Hi BubbaT1! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Have you enable the Variable refresh rate option on the console? This is under video mode options

If that doesn't work you could try this, Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's and TV power and HDMI cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the console and tv power and HDMI cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox

If possible use a different HDMI cable

Follow these steps to request the service:

Sign in to the Device service and repair page with your Microsoft account credentials.

After Device service and repair receives your submission, they’ll send you a service order number and an order confirmation email that includes shipping instructions.
  5. Leonard_Y Win User

When I power on my series x nothing happens it turns on but doesn’t display anything.

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It looks like your Xbox Series X turns on but doesn't provide any display. Let's work on this together in finding the best possible solution to your concern.

Thank you as well for including on your post the troubleshooting you have performed. Knowing that you've already performed majority of the troubleshooting known it would be better to have your Xbox Series X serviced.

If you've registered your device, sign in at Device services to see the device’s warranty status. If it’s within warranty, repairs are free. If your device is out of warranty, you’ll be charged a repair fee. Click on this link for the complete guide - Getting your Xbox device serviced | Xbox Support

Please make sure to read all the topics on the support article I attached.

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox series x Ethernet suddenly stopped working.

That sounds like a hardware issue, Follow these steps to request the service:

Thema:

1. Unable to Complete my Device and Service Repair order (Xbox Series X Issues of turning of... - Similar Threads - Unable Complete Device

2. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  3. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  4. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  5. Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.: I've tried about 100 times, on different computers, phones, browsers, it's all the same. Trace ID error. Says contact support, but thats just a loop to go round and round the same stupid...
  6. Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form: My Xbox controller has drift issues and is in warranty. I have selected "Start order" to return the item, however cannot get passed "Select shipping address to see available service options"...
  7. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  8. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  9. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481
  10. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...