Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass

Discus and support Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; As the subject says, i'm trying to install AOE Def Edition on my pc but it gets to 82% every time and then stops. It never progresses past this point.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LyndenG7, May 25, 2020.

1. LyndenG7
    LyndenG7 Guest

Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass

As the subject says, i'm trying to install AOE Def Edition on my pc but it gets to 82% every time and then stops. It never progresses past this point. I've cancelled it and tried re-installing it several times always with the same issue.

Anybody else have this problem?

:)

LyndenG7, May 25, 2020
  2. LyndenG7 Win User

I have run the SFC scan and it advised there were no errors on my machine. I am still unable to get AOE def 1 to complete install. Gears tactics also won't install but i've been able to install other games from gamepass for the pc without issue
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

HI,

Sorry about that issue , this may be caused by corruption in system files. Therefore, we recommend using the System
    File Checker (SFC) tool
    . This tool scans and repairs corrupted system files on your computer. If running an SFC scan doesn't resolve the issue, you can use the Deployment
    Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool
    to perform repair operations on the system files.

Let us know how it goes so we can provide additional help.
  4. Niko1664 Win User

Hi LyndenG7, personnaly not, but have u check if you have any update on Xbox Beta app or Microsoft store on your PC ?
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Why age of Empire is not on the game pass console in the UAE ?

6. MoeZArts Win User

age of empires

Thema:

1. Unable to complete installation of Age of Empires Def Edition on PC from Game Pass - Similar Threads - Unable complete installation

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  4. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  5. Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.: I've tried about 100 times, on different computers, phones, browsers, it's all the same. Trace ID error. Says contact support, but thats just a loop to go round and round the same stupid...
  6. Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form: My Xbox controller has drift issues and is in warranty. I have selected "Start order" to return the item, however cannot get passed "Select shipping address to see available service options"...
  7. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  8. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  9. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481
  10. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...