Unable to complete a warranty order for my elite series 2 controller

Discus and support Unable to complete a warranty order for my elite series 2 controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to put in an order for my controller because I've been experiencing issues with it powering off randomly while playing games. I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by black cat salty, Dec 31, 2021.

1. Unable to complete a warranty order for my elite series 2 controller

I've been trying to put in an order for my controller because I've been experiencing issues with it powering off randomly while playing games. I've tried troubleshooting the issue and have had no success. When I go to put in the order I reach the second step of choosing the shipping address it says "something went wrong" and I can't complete the order.

My controller is still in warranty and I've been experiencing the issue for a month ever since I got my series x. Whether it has something to do with the console I don't know.

Help would be much appreciated.

:)

black cat salty, Dec 31, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Black, how are you today? Hope you're well.

see. This has happened to me and to a lot of other users as well.

Curiously, what helped me and those other gamers was to try via the Microsoft Edge browser on your mobile or PC. For me, it worked using Edge on my iPhone.

If that doesn't help either, try to contact the store's support, they could help you open your service order.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  3. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Warranty

Hello zachariah535,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning more information about the warranty for the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller has a warranty of 90 days. Users are able to purchase

an extended warranty for $20
    within the first 45 days of purchasing the controller. This extends the warranty time to three years. We hope this information helps
    zachariah535!
  5. OA wantedkiller Win User

Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

I heard about this too and I was cautious in getting one. I needed a new controller since my elite controller grips were completely peeled off and the back paddle stop functioning. I ordered the series 2 with "WARRANTY". When I received it, it had no drift
    stick or bumper issues, worked perfectly.

Get it with warranty when you get it, just to be safe.

Your gaming level will improve a lot!
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

Thema:

1. Unable to complete a warranty order for my elite series 2 controller - Similar Threads - Unable complete warranty

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  4. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  5. Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.: I've tried about 100 times, on different computers, phones, browsers, it's all the same. Trace ID error. Says contact support, but thats just a loop to go round and round the same stupid...
  6. Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form: My Xbox controller has drift issues and is in warranty. I have selected "Start order" to return the item, however cannot get passed "Select shipping address to see available service options"...
  7. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  8. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  9. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481
  10. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...