Unable to complete a Service & Repair

Discus and support Unable to complete a Service & Repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to complete an order to return my Elite controller that stopped working. I go through all the steps in the order without issue. When I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brownsk2jm, Jun 5, 2021.

1. brownsk2jm
    brownsk2jm Guest

I am trying to complete an order to return my Elite controller that stopped working. I go through all the steps in the order without issue. When I get to the 'Payment & Review', I get 'Your browser is blocking third-party cookies. Please use another device to complete this activity'.

I have done this on multiple devices, multiple browsers all with the same result. I have checked the third party cookie settings and each time, nothing is being blocked. I have restarted the browser on multiple devices as well, all with the same result.

So how do I get this completed?

:)

brownsk2jm, Jun 5, 2021
  2. brownsk2jm Win User

This does me no good at all. I go in some automated loop of worthless answers here. I need to determine how to exchange the controller without having issues with the cookies.

WHAT NEXT?
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

4. Gerardo CG Win User

Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

Hi there CraigTheREAPER, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

If you cannot proceed with the warranty claim for your controller through the regular procedure for the reason you mentioned, and your controller's warranty is still valid, then I recommend that you try submitting the warranty request directly through this alternate link:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-controller-replacement

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Completed Service Repair

Hello MatthewDeterman,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in contacting a support agent to discuss your recent repair order. The only way to get in contact with a support agent is to go through the
    Xbox Support website. There are some instances in which you will not receive the options to contact the support team. This is due to the selections that are made when you select
    to contact them. We will provide instructions on how to contact the support team. If you are still experiencing issues with the website, we suggest accessing the website from a different browser or device. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to contact the Xbox Support Team:

1. Click the support team link we provided
    2. Select Contact Us
    3. Select Account & profile in the first drop down box
    4. Select I need a Microsoft account in the second drop down box
    5. Select Next
    6. Select Chat Online or Request a call
  6. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Completed Service Repair

Here's how to request a repair for your Xbox console or Kinect:

1. Sign in to the Device service and repair page with your Microsoft account. If you haven't registered the device yet, you'll do it here.

1. In the Overview section of the Device repair page, select Repair my device and follow the steps to complete your request.

1. Send your device as soon as possible--if you don't ship within 30 days of submitting your request your service order will be cancelled. You'll get a confirmation email within 24 hours after you put in the request.
Thema:

1. Unable to complete a Service & Repair - Similar Threads - Unable complete Service

2. Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 unable to connect to live on Xbox Series X: All of the sudden I am unable to connect to Xbox live on reverse compatability games for the Xbox 360 on the Xbox Series X despite being online on the Xbox Series X, hard-wired, with an open NAT...
  3. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  4. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  5. Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete the Device Service form because of Trace ID Error message.: I've tried about 100 times, on different computers, phones, browsers, it's all the same. Trace ID error. Says contact support, but thats just a loop to go round and round the same stupid...
  6. Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete Device Service & Repair form: My Xbox controller has drift issues and is in warranty. I have selected "Start order" to return the item, however cannot get passed "Select shipping address to see available service options"...
  7. Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamepass on PC unable to install Starfield game after complete download error code...: On PC with updated win11, nvidia drivers, Win Security is green. Xbox app installs game (Starfield) after downloading all 121GB, then it stops "Something unexpected happened" error code...
  8. daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    daily challenge 16th sept, tri peaks = easy???unable to complete 7 sixes in one deal anyone...: Solitaire daily challenge for 16th sept, Tri Peaks states its easy and to clear 7 sixes in one deal. Unable to complete, also there are not 7 sixes available to complete in the deal....
  9. Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sorry, we are unable to complete your realm purchase. Maybe check your internet connection?: Every time I try to start a 30 day trial of realms, this message just keeps popping up. My wifi works just fine and I can play on other multiplayer games. 294ca02e-ca6d-4525-a5eb-5effa723f481
  10. Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...