Unable to click on prompts in the Xbox Online Service Center

Discus and support Unable to click on prompts in the Xbox Online Service Center in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; http://imgur.com/KKbGrwe I have been trying to click on the "Replace an accessory" prompt for over an hour. The power supply I have stopped working,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neil Kills You, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Unable to click on prompts in the Xbox Online Service Center

http://imgur.com/KKbGrwe

I have been trying to click on the "Replace an accessory" prompt for over an hour. The power supply I have stopped working, so I was going to order a replacement. This is as aggravating as it gets...

:)

Neil Kills You, Oct 10, 2015
  2. Xbox Day One Edition Headset

Xbox Online Service Center - Welcome

:thumbsup:

stellamandude, Oct 10, 2015
  3. Unable to register Xbox Elite Controller on the Xbox Online Service Center

Thanks CheeseGel! Worked perfectly!

akashrpatel1221, Oct 10, 2015
  4. eviltedi Win User

Xbox Online Service Center

I forgot about this, just registered my Xbox One without any issues at all, I was using Google Chrome.
  5. Im Damocles Win User

6. Mark Sherwood Win User

It has indeed existed for a good while for a sum of users and I hope for the sakes of those inconvenienced by the error, that it is soon resolved. All the same, the best people to talk to about this error (how ever much this sounds like a run around) is
    phone support of Microsoft chat support.

Still though, I do hope it gets sorted soon.
  7. sebe33 Win User

I have the same problem, therefore I am not able to register the console. When I fill all the fields and click register that error appears.
  8. swfan2 Win User

Im having the exact same problem. My 360 was broken so i sent it to have it repaired, it didnt arrive on the "estimated arrival date" so i wanted to check the status and this happened. I cant do anything on the website.
Thema:

Unable to click on prompts in the Xbox Online Service Center

1. Unable to click on prompts in the Xbox Online Service Center - Similar Threads - Unable click prompts

2. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  5. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  6. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  7. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  8. why am i unable to right click on games?

in XBoX on Windows
    why am i unable to right click on games?: so before this issue, i was trying to fix the game bar not running in background and then shortcuts not working. but after i fixed them suddenly whenever i right click on a game in my game library...
  9. Unable to click on spending under my Son's account., getting an error below

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to click on spending under my Son's account., getting an error below: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId: An3y/Lju80Sr8j3u.14.325...
  10. I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...

in XboX Insiders
    I am unable to live stream on my Xbox Series X. Gets stuck when I click on the live...: I have run into an issue where I am unable to livestream using my Xbox. I have tried restarting the console, Logging out and back into Twitch and it keeps getting stuck when I press the Live...