Unable to claim Xbox Game Pass for PC code

Discus and support Unable to claim Xbox Game Pass for PC code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Have recently bought discord Nitro and they gave me a code to claim the 3 months of Game pass, when I go to claim the code is gives me the error 'Check... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AdamArthur1, Nov 13, 2020.

1. AdamArthur1
    AdamArthur1 Guest

Have recently bought discord Nitro and they gave me a code to claim the 3 months of Game pass, when I go to claim the code is gives me the error 'Check the instructions that came with your code. You
    might need to redeem it on a different web page.'

Is there any way to fix this or another page I can claim the code on?

Any help would be appreciated!

:)

AdamArthur1, Nov 13, 2020
  2. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

3. Sodangidni Win User

Can't redeem Xbox Games pass from Nitro?

Hello, El C. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Reviewing the FAQ for the Game Pass code that Discord provides when subscribing to Nitro, it is important to note that this code only works for new game pass subscribers, accounts that were previously subscribed to the membership are not eligible, unfortunately.

“Only new Xbox Game Pass subscribers can claim the 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC! If you have had any type of Xbox Game Pass for PC or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription at any point in time, you will not be able to claim this code!

If you have previously had Xbox Game Pass for PC or are a current member, you cannot redeem this code. In addition, current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members cannot redeem this code.

However, while you won't be able to claim this Xbox Game Pass for PC promotion on your own Microsoft account, you can copy and paste the 25 character code and share with a friend!”

Reference link:

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-u...s-of-Xbox-Game-Pass-for-PC-with-Discord-Nitro

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

I can't redeem the xbox code

Hello, Kaiden N. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Does the account you want to use to redeem the code was a previous or is as current Game Pass subscriber?

This question is asked because reviewing the FAQ for the Game Pass code that Discord provides when subscribing to Nitro, it is important to note that this code only works for new game pass subscribers, accounts that were previously subscribed to the membership are not eligible, unfortunately.

“Only new Xbox Game Pass subscribers can claim the 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC! If you have had any type of Xbox Game Pass for PC or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription at any point in time, you will not be able to claim this code!

If you have previously had Xbox Game Pass for PC or are a current member, you cannot redeem this code. In addition, current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members cannot redeem this code.

However, while you won't be able to claim this Xbox Game Pass for PC promotion on your own Microsoft account, you can copy and paste the 25 character code and share with a friend!”

Reference link:

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-u...s-of-Xbox-Game-Pass-for-PC-with-Discord-Nitro

I'll look forward to hearing your answers.

Thanks for your time,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Discord Nitro Game pass redemption

Thank you so much for that, Sam. I have checked according to the Discord support site which was updated 4 months ago:

"That means you do not meet the eligibility requirements to redeem the code!"

Here are the eligibility requirements:

"Only new Xbox Game Pass subscribers can claim the 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC! If you have had any type of Xbox Game Pass for PC or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription at any point in time, you will not be able to claim this code!

If you have previously had Xbox Game Pass for PC/Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or are a current member, you cannot redeem this code.

However, while you won't be able to claim this Xbox Game Pass for PC promotion on your own Microsoft account, you can copy and paste the 25 character code and share with a friend!"

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/3...

6. Francia J. Win User

My XBOX Gamepass codes don't work

Thank you for that and I apologize as I was not able to see the reply. According to Discord:

"ELIGIBILITY FOR REDEEMING THE XBOX CODE ON YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT

Only new Xbox Game Pass subscribers can claim the 3 months of Xbox Game Pass for PC! If you have had any type of Xbox Game Pass for PC or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription at any point in time, you will not be able to claim this code!

If you have previously had Xbox Game Pass for PC/Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or are a current member, you cannot redeem this code. "

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/3...

Thema:

1. Unable to claim Xbox Game Pass for PC code - Similar Threads - Unable claim Game

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  5. Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox: I got Diablo 4 with my new Xbox. I can’t claim the new game. I got “included on this Xbox” and the only option it comes up with is “claim with a different account”. I have tried resetting my Xbox....
  6. Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app: As title says. Just receive a “Try again later” message every time I try claiming my rewards on the mobile app. Have tried closing and uninstalling then reinstalling the app, but hasn’t worked...
  7. I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?: So I linked my old Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox about a year ago which uses my username that I have used for years. My old Minecraft account is no longer accessible due to linking...
  8. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  9. Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3: I recently bought an Ideapad gaming 3 from BestBuy US and had it shipped to Pakistan through someone. Now the issue is I cannot redeem my Gamepass promo even though I have a Turkish Bank Card as...
  10. unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...: unable to sign in in xbox live 17f6ffc7-fd91-4a61-ba18-69ea378eeb88