Unable to claim warranty on Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller

Discus and support Unable to claim warranty on Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I'm unable to claim warranty on my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I got it as a Christmas gift, so I don't have any invoice. I registered the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stareks, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Stareks
    Stareks Guest

Hi, I'm unable to claim warranty on my Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I got it as a Christmas gift, so I don't have any invoice. I registered the device on my account page, as per instructions. It is now registered, but when I'm trying to claim warranty, after giving reasons etc. on a shipping page, when I click on "Add new address", it says: "Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.". When I try to select help, it says: "This option chat is not available". Neither are any other options to look for help. I also tried using incognito mode in browser, still nothing.

:)

Stareks, Feb 6, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Stareks,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

I could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to claim your warranty at the soonest time possible. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by our live support team so that they can properly check. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. Kindly follow the steps below to contact our live support team:

1. On the support page - Xbox Support, kindly select Contact Us.

[​IMG]

2. This will take you to a small prompt. Kindly select your responses to every question and select Next.

[​IMG]

3. If you are not signed into your Xbox account. You will be prompted of this otherwise you will have your options to contact Xbox Support. You

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You may check these resources below:

Register or unregister your Xbox device | Xbox Support

Help with giving digital games as gifts | Xbox Support

Learn about gift cards and codes | Xbox Support

How to redeem gift cards and codes | Xbox Support

Get help with a digital code or gift card | Xbox Support

If you have a different concern kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. GaryWalker3 Win User

Go through the automated advisor, that'll eventually ask for the serial number and generate a returns request.
    You then get an email saying someone will be in contact with the details.
  4. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

6. BillSalouf1 Win User

Xbox Elite 2 controller warranty issues.

I bought Xbox Wireless Elite Series 2 Controller, Here in EU (Greece) all controllers have 1 year warranty and the Series X/S consoles 2 years.
Thema:

1. Unable to claim warranty on Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Similar Threads - Unable claim warranty

2. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am unable to load into Fortnite yet have full connectivity from Wifi.: I have been trying to load into fortnite for over an hour. I appear to be having an issie with my wifi yet my xbox states all tests are able to be passed, connection tests, internet speed tests,...
  5. Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox: I got Diablo 4 with my new Xbox. I can’t claim the new game. I got “included on this Xbox” and the only option it comes up with is “claim with a different account”. I have tried resetting my Xbox....
  6. Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app: As title says. Just receive a “Try again later” message every time I try claiming my rewards on the mobile app. Have tried closing and uninstalling then reinstalling the app, but hasn’t worked...
  7. I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?: So I linked my old Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox about a year ago which uses my username that I have used for years. My old Minecraft account is no longer accessible due to linking...
  8. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  9. Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3: I recently bought an Ideapad gaming 3 from BestBuy US and had it shipped to Pakistan through someone. Now the issue is I cannot redeem my Gamepass promo even though I have a Turkish Bank Card as...
  10. unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...: unable to sign in in xbox live 17f6ffc7-fd91-4a61-ba18-69ea378eeb88