Unable to claim warranty and contact support

Discus and support Unable to claim warranty and contact support in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Same issue for 2 weeks now and still can’t get anywhere trying to claim on warranty. Try to add my address gives me the same... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OneManTagTeam, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Unable to claim warranty and contact support

Same issue for 2 weeks now and still can’t get anywhere trying to claim on warranty. Try to add my address gives me the same error as the OP and when I try to get a callback, I keep getting a message saying their’s an error on your end and to try again!

:)

OneManTagTeam, Feb 11, 2022
  2. XBF John Win User

Hello,

There was an issue with users' ability to contact support, and there is a current warning on an issue on requesting a controller replacement: Xbox Support. I would try again over the weekend, or when the warning on Xbox Support goes away.

When and if you try again, please let me know what website you're going to, to contact support, and where you're seeing this error.

Thank you,

3. daca111 Win User

Xbox One broken controller support

I’ve already waited 2 days. This is very poor from MS as they appear to have switched off their support. I’m now left with a broken controller that’s in warranty but I’m unable to claim on the warranty.

Terrible customer service.
  4. ThePouchBear Win User

USB port on Xbox one X not working

I would recommend contacting Microsoft support because this sounds like it may be a warranty claim issue.
  5. HyperVenom523 Win User

Xbox Won’t Stay On

6. onyxishere Win User

My Slims disc tray makes an odd noise.

If you are having an issue with the disc drive that it is not reading your games, contact support to start up a warranty repair claim.
Thema:

1. Unable to claim warranty and contact support - Similar Threads - Unable claim warranty

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox: I got Diablo 4 with my new Xbox. I can’t claim the new game. I got “included on this Xbox” and the only option it comes up with is “claim with a different account”. I have tried resetting my Xbox....
  6. Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app: As title says. Just receive a “Try again later” message every time I try claiming my rewards on the mobile app. Have tried closing and uninstalling then reinstalling the app, but hasn’t worked...
  7. I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?: So I linked my old Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox about a year ago which uses my username that I have used for years. My old Minecraft account is no longer accessible due to linking...
  8. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  9. Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3: I recently bought an Ideapad gaming 3 from BestBuy US and had it shipped to Pakistan through someone. Now the issue is I cannot redeem my Gamepass promo even though I have a Turkish Bank Card as...
  10. unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...: unable to sign in in xbox live 17f6ffc7-fd91-4a61-ba18-69ea378eeb88