Unable to claim my xbox pc game pass

Discus and support Unable to claim my xbox pc game pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased a laptop a year ago . I got a Xbox Pc game pass free with it . It will expire on 08-06-2023 (shown in microsoft store library ) . When I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dev Choudhury, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Unable to claim my xbox pc game pass

Dev Choudhury, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dev, I don't know how many attempts to redeem the code you've already made, but try to follow what the message says.

Wait a while and try to redeem the code later because it could be an error on Microsoft's side.
  3. Rohit_Luck Win User

Xbox Game pass Ultimate Perks

I'm facing the same issue. I have xbox game pass and i'm unable to claim it. It comes with my new laptop purchase. Whenver i try to claim it, it shows try again later.
  4. paydenwtf Win User

Perks

When i go on the Xbox game pass app and go to perks it now tells me to claim it on my Xbox or pc and i don't have an Xbox and on my pc it says its not working right now
  5. TheRazorEnigma Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello, this is a quote from the discord website about claiming the discord nitro.

"

Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.

"

This is from the Spotify website, about claiming it.

"Your code for 6 months of Spotify Premium will be sent via email and the Xbox console message center following your purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta). The code must be redeemed at the Spotify website provided in the message
    or email."

I hope this helps,

6. Ruud Koot Win User

I don't see the Disney Plus perk in Game Pass Ultimate perks

Disney+ perk did not show for me in the Xbox app on PC. It did show on the Game Pass app on iPad, but said it could only be claimed on PC or Xbox. I was able to claim it through the Game Pass app on Android. (In the UK. Had done a 30-day Disney+ trial earlier this year already.)

Also check which app you use. Most platforms have several (Xbox app, Game Pass app, ..) and not all show perks.
Thema:

1. Unable to claim my xbox pc game pass - Similar Threads - Unable claim game

2. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  3. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  4. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  5. Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox: I got Diablo 4 with my new Xbox. I can’t claim the new game. I got “included on this Xbox” and the only option it comes up with is “claim with a different account”. I have tried resetting my Xbox....
  6. Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app: As title says. Just receive a “Try again later” message every time I try claiming my rewards on the mobile app. Have tried closing and uninstalling then reinstalling the app, but hasn’t worked...
  7. I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?: So I linked my old Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox about a year ago which uses my username that I have used for years. My old Minecraft account is no longer accessible due to linking...
  8. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  9. Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3: I recently bought an Ideapad gaming 3 from BestBuy US and had it shipped to Pakistan through someone. Now the issue is I cannot redeem my Gamepass promo even though I have a Turkish Bank Card as...
  10. unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...: unable to sign in in xbox live 17f6ffc7-fd91-4a61-ba18-69ea378eeb88