Unable to claim my gifted free cars in Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support Unable to claim my gifted free cars in Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I'm unable to claim my free cars that where gifted to me by Playground Games. I've collected these cars over the years as reward but I've never gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Carson W., Oct 26, 2020.

1. Carson W.
    Carson W. Guest

I'm unable to claim my free cars that where gifted to me by Playground Games. I've collected these cars over the years as reward but I've never gotten Forza Horizon 4. So finally when the XCloud gaming came out, I decided to try it out. Anyway I have gotten
    past the tutorial first hour ish, and I go into my mail to claim them and it says "to do this, change a setting" then it says "feature unavailable." Anybody know what's wrong. Another thing is, I also had ten super wheel spins and some gifted clothes which
    I was able to claim. I've attached some pictures. Thank you.

Unable to claim my gifted free cars in Forza Horizon 4 [​IMG]

:)

Carson W., Oct 26, 2020
  2. HICKMAN77 Win User

Forza horizan 4 pre order cars

It goes

forza

bond car pack

expansion 1

expasion 2

drift car pack

FORZA HORIZON 4RETAIL PREDORDER ITHEM 4

fh vip

the car was gifted anf it never said anything about being a preorder car and if it is were 1-3
  3. k1Helix z Win User

Forza Horizon 4

In Forza Horizon when you receive a gift containing a car you must see a notification saying that it was added to your garage, did you see that message? if not, maybe if you to the message center you can check if you have the gift there and claim it.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Car pass not working

Hi Molly,

This a direct quote from https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh4_preorders detailing the Car Pass and how it was going to work at launch, "Get
    42 extra cars at one low price! The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass will deliver two new cars to your game every week over a 21-week period, beginning October 2, 2018. If you start playing the game after this period has begun, all previously released cars included
    with the Car Pass will be available for your game garage. All cars included in the Car Pass grant you a one-time only, free addition of each car to your Forza Horizon 4 garage, with no additional in-game credit cost. The Forza Horizon 4 Car Pass is included
    with Forza Horizon 4 Deluxe and Ultimate Editions." The number has changed to 49 cars but you should still be able to get all of the released cars in the Car Pass. You can find the Car Pass Calendar menu in the Autoshow and claim whatever car you seem to be
    missing from the Car Pass.

You can find more information from this thread: https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst128775_Car-Pass-discussion.aspx
  5. RainingRoses Win User

request a car to be added two forza horizon 4

6. Eden0032 Win User

WH Code Question was not Answered but marked as so

There's just been an update with regards to this...

Go ahead and check your Forza Horizon 3 inbox for a gifted car - this will be the Halo Warthog car.

-
Thema:

1. Unable to claim my gifted free cars in Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Unable claim gifted

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  4. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  5. Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox: I got Diablo 4 with my new Xbox. I can’t claim the new game. I got “included on this Xbox” and the only option it comes up with is “claim with a different account”. I have tried resetting my Xbox....
  6. Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app: As title says. Just receive a “Try again later” message every time I try claiming my rewards on the mobile app. Have tried closing and uninstalling then reinstalling the app, but hasn’t worked...
  7. I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?: So I linked my old Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox about a year ago which uses my username that I have used for years. My old Minecraft account is no longer accessible due to linking...
  8. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  9. Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3: I recently bought an Ideapad gaming 3 from BestBuy US and had it shipped to Pakistan through someone. Now the issue is I cannot redeem my Gamepass promo even though I have a Turkish Bank Card as...
  10. unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...: unable to sign in in xbox live 17f6ffc7-fd91-4a61-ba18-69ea378eeb88