Unable to claim 50 points on the achieve more earn more in rewards app

Discus and support Unable to claim 50 points on the achieve more earn more in rewards app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Whats going on with the rewards app? When I click the achieve more earn more it just flashes but doesn't give me the points. I've now missed a full... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by doodlebug007, Jun 30, 2022.

1. doodlebug007
    doodlebug007 Guest

Whats going on with the rewards app? When I click the achieve more earn more it just flashes but doesn't give me the points. I've now missed a full week. I've contacted rewards support and they are useless, sending me this rubbish;

We appreciate your report about the issue you’re experiencing with your Achieve more Earn more, Daily Set and/or Weekly Set offers.

We immediately took action and identified the root cause. A back-end resolution has been applied. You may get back to us with a screenshot of the issue should it remains on your end.

Again, thank you for letting us know about your concern and we apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured that we are working our best to provide you with the best Microsoft Rewards experience. Thank you for being a Microsoft rewards member.

Before I could even reply they've closed the support request. Why?

Can somebody from Rewards contact me and sort this out, its a total joke it hasn't been fixed its still not working properly now!

:)

doodlebug007, Jun 30, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

They’re saying it’s a server problem. They have deployed a fix, but it might not help you today, and to send them a screenshot of your achievement you’ve earned today with the date showing and they’ll credit you if you are unable to get it working.
  3. Smwutches Win User

You would have to use the contact link on the bottom of the Rewards site to contact them again. Rewards support does not use the forums and we are just fellow gamers.
  4. Robert242 Win User

Same thing here. I’ve been reaching out to support and I got the same answer and that if it happens again send screenshots.
  5. doodlebug007 Win User

They'll just send jargon and close the ticket again. Anybody that uses meaningless quasi- tech babble like "back end resolution" is a master of saying a lot without saying anything.
  6. webdevkit Win User

How to use Microsoft rewards?

There are a lot of ways to earn. You can do Bing searches on PC for 150 points a day. You can do Bing searches on the Bing mobile app for another 100 points a day. You can earn bonus points by answering daily trivia questions and polls. You can earn 50 points
    a day by getting an achievement and claiming them in the Rewards app on Xbox. And then there are all kinds of other timed challenges to earn even more points.

I like to save up my points and wait for the discount on Microsoft Gift Cards, so I can maximize the value of my rewards. For example, right now MS Gift Cards are $5 for 4000 points, when they are normally like 5000 or more points.
Thema:

1. Unable to claim 50 points on the achieve more earn more in rewards app - Similar Threads - Unable claim points

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  5. Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to claim bundle on new Xbox: I got Diablo 4 with my new Xbox. I can’t claim the new game. I got “included on this Xbox” and the only option it comes up with is “claim with a different account”. I have tried resetting my Xbox....
  6. Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim rewards on Xbox app: As title says. Just receive a “Try again later” message every time I try claiming my rewards on the mobile app. Have tried closing and uninstalling then reinstalling the app, but hasn’t worked...
  7. I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to claim my gamertag from Mojang after linking to my Microsoft account, help?: So I linked my old Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft/Xbox about a year ago which uses my username that I have used for years. My old Minecraft account is no longer accessible due to linking...
  8. Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to purchase Deals With Gold or claim Games With Gold: Alpha Skip Ahead: If I go to Deals with Gold or Games with Gold I am unable to purchase/claim any games, there is a "join now" box next to a full price one… but I'm on Game Pass Ultimate. I have...
  9. Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Gamepass that came with Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3: I recently bought an Ideapad gaming 3 from BestBuy US and had it shipped to Pakistan through someone. Now the issue is I cannot redeem my Gamepass promo even though I have a Turkish Bank Card as...
  10. unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to signin in xbox live and also unable to claim my xbox pass when i try to claim it...: unable to sign in in xbox live 17f6ffc7-fd91-4a61-ba18-69ea378eeb88