unable to change my gamer picture please help

Discus and support unable to change my gamer picture please help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ok ok i have never had this issue where i could not change my gamerpic i have been trying for about a month i have waited a week between each attempt i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Food build101, Jun 3, 2023.

1. unable to change my gamer picture please help

ok ok i have never had this issue where i could not change my gamerpic i have been trying for about a month i have waited a week between each attempt i have tried 2 photos they are not inappropriate or anything i have tried the app on my phone on my laptop i have tried uninstalling the xbox app i have tried removing my profile off my xbox nothing has worked and im am quite angry bc when i called support they hanged up on my as soon as they connected to my phone

:)

Food build101, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Try using an image that is not close up to a face like the one you chose.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

try the xbox companion app instead, not the xbox app but the older companion app, its already installed on windows 10 or if windows 11 can be downloaded from the store, usually works fine that way.
  4. Jonny306 Win User

I understand but see if a clearer image will upload that isn't pixel art.

Ultimately, the reality is, if the image can't get passed the review process, you won't be able to use the image.
  5. Jonny306 Win User

6. Jonny306 Win User

But did you try the two pixel art images? Can you try a simple image such as the Xbox image just to see?
Thema:

1. unable to change my gamer picture please help - Similar Threads - unable change gamer

2. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  3. home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  4. Unable to change/edit privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change/edit privacy settings: I have been trying to change my privacy settings as i am attempting to use a client for Minecraft. But the system detects that i am using a child account and redirects me to the page stating that...
  5. Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition: I am writing to request assistance with a username change on my Minecraft Java account. Currently, my username is 'focusngl,' and I would like to change it to '.' However, during the change...
  6. unable to change xbox privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to change xbox privacy settings: Starting from https://account.microsoft.com/privacy?fref=home.drawers.privacy.privacy-dashboard&refd=account.microsoft.com on the "Privacy settings in our products" section clicking on the Xbox...
  7. MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X...
  8. Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!: Reminder: Contact us at Microsoft support We' re having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out. f2979b08-6748-4c2b-bc48-45b8bd74a1e1
  9. Unable to get free Gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get free Gamertag change: Was told that “I updated my gamer tag” from 15 years ago. 15years that went unused by the way and that was where I used my 1 free gamer tag change. Although my old tag was not mentioned during...
  10. Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.: Hello I’m trying to change my gamertag for the first time, apparently you can do this once for free. When I select my new name and confirm that I am told it’ll cost me £7.99 Not sure why, I’ve...