Unable to change daughters DOB as manage consent takes me to a page not letting me

Discus and support Unable to change daughters DOB as manage consent takes me to a page not letting me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When selecting manage consent on my daughter profile it directs me to a page with no other option than to go back to “view family settings”... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Claire Oliver, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Unable to change daughters DOB as manage consent takes me to a page not letting me

When selecting manage consent on my daughter profile it directs me to a page with no other option than to go back to “view family settings”

:)

Claire Oliver, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Unable to change daughters DOB as manage consent takes me to a page not letting me

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Claire, If you are in a family group, where you are responsible for the group, you can check out the official and complete tutorial here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Vicky Mattin Win User

How to update child’s date of birth as greyed out on account.

Hi Courtney,

Thank you for responding.

I have added my child as a family member but when I click on the 3 dots next to his name and then on manage permissions, it takes me back to the main page. When I click on him info, I am unable to edit his dob, only his gender, region and time zone.
  4. HassanB Win User

Need my full date of birth for EA support to link up

The DOB being changed on the Windows Live Account page like I said would not change the original DOB on your account. Unfortunately, you'd need to contact EA Support for any sort of assistance in linking the account. You can try different birthdays out and
    see if they can link it that way if XBOX Support is unable to give you the full DOB.
  5. JOHNSOBC Win User

Member Content Privilege issues on XBOX with Phone

The page seems to funnel you forward, but if you hit change password, it takes you to the older format.

So I found this page:
    account.live.com/.../Manage

but other games are listed there, while Kingdom's and Lords is not.. how can I add to the list, or make the game request permission?
  6. leomonde Win User

Minecraft PS4 unlinking

Nothing here https://account.live.com/consent/Manage.

Same issue, I ned to change my daughter account on minecraft.

I click on unlink, it warns me about loosing all purchases, I accept it, he answers unliked successfully.

But when I tried to login on my account it says already used.

It is like the "unlink" it is not working, it says unliked but it isn't.

How to solve it?
Thema:

1. Unable to change daughters DOB as manage consent takes me to a page not letting me - Similar Threads - Unable change daughters

2. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  3. home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  4. Unable to change/edit privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change/edit privacy settings: I have been trying to change my privacy settings as i am attempting to use a client for Minecraft. But the system detects that i am using a child account and redirects me to the page stating that...
  5. Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition: I am writing to request assistance with a username change on my Minecraft Java account. Currently, my username is 'focusngl,' and I would like to change it to '.' However, during the change...
  6. unable to change xbox privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to change xbox privacy settings: Starting from https://account.microsoft.com/privacy?fref=home.drawers.privacy.privacy-dashboard&refd=account.microsoft.com on the "Privacy settings in our products" section clicking on the Xbox...
  7. MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X...
  8. Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!: Reminder: Contact us at Microsoft support We' re having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out. f2979b08-6748-4c2b-bc48-45b8bd74a1e1
  9. Unable to get free Gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get free Gamertag change: Was told that “I updated my gamer tag” from 15 years ago. 15years that went unused by the way and that was where I used my 1 free gamer tag change. Although my old tag was not mentioned during...
  10. Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.: Hello I’m trying to change my gamertag for the first time, apparently you can do this once for free. When I select my new name and confirm that I am told it’ll cost me £7.99 Not sure why, I’ve...