Unable to change currency or country to Add money to child account

Discus and support Unable to change currency or country to Add money to child account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to add money to my Child's account in Microsoft family (Xbox). My location is the united kingdom set in my Microsoft account. When I press... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by idsajid, Jan 18, 2023.

1. idsajid
    idsajid Guest

I am trying to add money to my Child's account in Microsoft family (Xbox). My location is the united kingdom set in my Microsoft account.

When I press Add money in my child's account only currency is Dollars and when I press the amount, for example, $10 after this it asks me profile address where the Country is set to United States and is disabled (I cannot change country) therefore unable to Add money.

Any solution, please advise

:)

idsajid, Jan 18, 2023
  2. H1J1NX 413 Win User

Family payment

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Tenho 15 dólares na conta EUA... Como faço para transferir para conta BR[Translation-I have $15 in the U.S. account... How do I transfer to BR account]

Hi Matheus,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on currency. Unfortunately, you are unable to transfer currency from one region to another. This is also

stated in changing region

The money in your Microsoft account. The funds in your Microsoft account will
    not move with you. Be sure to spend the money in your account before you change your account location. We can’t transfer money between regions.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Converting aus MS cards to us MS cards

Do not add the currency and then change regions, he will lose all the money:
    support.xbox.com/.../change-region

As Auswulf has said, you should be able to add the currency and still access the Australian marketplace when connected to the internet over there or spend the money before he leaves.
  5. Johnny_J Win User

Unable to add money to child account

Thank you - how do I contact them? Is there an email or telephone number?

Thank you
  6. felinsphinx473 Win User

Unable to add money to child account

if your child is trying to by a game or dlc there is an option to gift it to them so you could save the hassle of adding money to there acount
Thema:

1. Unable to change currency or country to Add money to child account - Similar Threads - Unable change currency

2. My home xbox - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  3. home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X and...
  4. Unable to change/edit privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change/edit privacy settings: I have been trying to change my privacy settings as i am attempting to use a client for Minecraft. But the system detects that i am using a child account and redirects me to the page stating that...
  5. Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change profile name on Minecraft Java edition: I am writing to request assistance with a username change on my Minecraft Java account. Currently, my username is 'focusngl,' and I would like to change it to '.' However, during the change...
  6. unable to change xbox privacy settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    unable to change xbox privacy settings: Starting from https://account.microsoft.com/privacy?fref=home.drawers.privacy.privacy-dashboard&refd=account.microsoft.com on the "Privacy settings in our products" section clicking on the Xbox...
  7. MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY HOME XBOX - Unable to save changes: hello I cant set my account "HOME" When 'set this console as home Xbox' it says that it is Unable to save changes I have 5/5 SWITCH LEFT, this is first time use my account on new XBOX SERIE X...
  8. Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase gift, attempted to change account!: Reminder: Contact us at Microsoft support We' re having trouble processing your payment and we'd like to get it sorted out. f2979b08-6748-4c2b-bc48-45b8bd74a1e1
  9. Unable to get free Gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to get free Gamertag change: Was told that “I updated my gamer tag” from 15 years ago. 15years that went unused by the way and that was where I used my 1 free gamer tag change. Although my old tag was not mentioned during...
  10. Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to change Gamertag for free for the first time.: Hello I’m trying to change my gamertag for the first time, apparently you can do this once for free. When I select my new name and confirm that I am told it’ll cost me £7.99 Not sure why, I’ve...