unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

Discus and support unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pc74, Aug 14, 2019.

1. pc74
    pc74 Guest

unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this

Hi,

I am trying to get my son access to the xbox game pass ultimate. He has 12 months left of xbox live but when we try and buy ultimate for £1 we get the following

You need a parent to buy this

We cant send a request for this one, so you'll have to ask them another way.

We find a hug and a "please works wonders!

Any ideas how I can get him to access this. All of his purchases need to be approved by me.

Thanks,

:)

2. Aventhyz Win User

You need to add your child's account as your dependent and give him permission to buy games and subscriptions.
  3. wi7bit Win User

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

If the date of birth on your Microsoft
    account shows that you're under a certain age,
    Xbox is required to request
    parental consent for you to use Xbox Live. If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for
    parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

To approve your child's purchases on Xbox One

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Go to System > Settings > Account > Family settings.
    3. Select Manage family members and choose a child account.
    4. Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox Live privacy > View details & customize > Buy & download and select On from the drop-down.
  5. amatsutenchi Win User

XBox Gold vs Live status

A child account and a parent account are 2 seperate accounts so you will need to buy gold on each account unless you bought a gold family pack for the parental account and then both accounts would have gold on the same plan.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox live gold membership

You don't need to buy separate gold for each account.

You can set Child 1's Xbox as child 2's home Xbox, then only buy gold for Child 2's account.

I hope that makes sense, if not I can re-explain.
Thema:

1. unable to buy xbox gold ultimate for £1 - child account - you need a parent to buy this - Similar Threads - unable buy gold

2. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. I am unable to buy realms due to family manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to buy realms due to family manager: when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this...
  5. Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia: Every time I try to buy Minecraft on the official site it comes up with an error saying the payment could not be processed. I've tried 4 different browsers, 2 different devices as well as both...
  6. AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING: I have an active account and my debit card is working and is up to date, my account is not suspended but still, i can’t make purchases on microsoft 6d3ab0d2-bf5f-4a33-92ef-beef091f0329
  7. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  8. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT: Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not working….i have been trying to contact customer...
  9. Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally: Im trying to buy fifa 14 on the xbox store as i have a series s. Ive looked online for a code to buy but with no luck. Im in the uk. Is it possible to get around this issue...
  10. Unable to buy stuff in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy stuff in MSFS: Hi. I tried to buy a new aircraft in microsoft flightsimulator, but the game only wants to add a new payment method. I can't use my card added to my microsoft account. The game seems to think...