Unable to buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one

Discus and support Unable to buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, trying to buy Red Dead Redemption game on Xbox one and getting the following error message when trying to pay with my credit card: "unable to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ghysrhm, Oct 15, 2017.

1. ghysrhm
    ghysrhm Guest

Hi, trying to buy Red Dead Redemption game on Xbox one and getting the following error message when trying to pay with my credit card: "unable to complete your purchase for the moment, please try again layer. "

Can you please help?

:)

ghysrhm, Oct 15, 2017
  2. MR MachinE32
    MR MachinE32 Guest
    Buy 360 games

my Xbox one won't let me buy a Xbox 360 game . It says that my account is unable to make this type of purchase on Xbox.com. Can anyone help me

MR MachinE32, Oct 15, 2017
  3. WoodsMonk
    WoodsMonk Guest
    Rare Replay

Anyone else unable to sign into xbox live when playing the 360 games?

When pressing both the Menu and View buttons to bring up the mini guide it just says connect to xbox live.

WoodsMonk, Oct 15, 2017
  4. MattyMidway
    MattyMidway Guest

Try purchasing the game via
    this link if in the US
    or
    this link if in the UK
    . If it allows you to purchase it, the game should push to your Home Xbox and begin to download if you have the power mode set to Instant On.

Good Luck!

MattyMidway, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

xbox purchases

KOTOR for Xbox One. I have more than enough in my account, but I keep getting the message that I am unable to make this purchase on xbox.com and I need to complete the transaction on the xbox - even when I'm on the xbox.
    It is asking you to make the purchase on a Xbox 360. You cannot buy Xbox 360 or Original Xbox games on Xbox One or the website using your Microsoft account balance you need to use card or PayPal. To buy 360/og Xbox games using Account Balance you need to
    buy it on a Xbox 360.
  6. Sir Lancealot83 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

Hello. Thank you for posting this on the xbox forums. Unfortunately you are unable to buy backwards compatible games with gift cards from xbox one. However you can buy them from your 360. If you buy the digital version from your 360. You will then find it
    on your xbox one in the ready to install section. Hope this helps.

P.S. Banjo Kazooie is AWESOME. :)
  7. BidLight4835988 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one s

Hi,

I am unable to buy a backward compatible game to my xbox one s.

I was informed that i can only buy it on xbox 360. I dont have xbox 360. Is there is any alternate solution to this.

Game: The Witcher 2

game is available in my region

Everytime i try to purchase " something went wrong...." appears.

thanks in advance.
  8. MattyMidway Win User

Try purchasing the game via
    this link if in the US
    or
    this link if in the UK
    . If it allows you to purchase it, the game should push to your Home Xbox and begin to download if you have the power mode set to Instant On.

Good Luck!
  9. Radiant Sword X Win User

Microsoft gift cards

If you had an original Xbox 360, you may be able to use the credits for the Xbox Store. but on Xbox One, you will be unable to for Xbox 360 games.
Thema:

1. Unable to buy Xbox 360 game on Xbox one - Similar Threads - Unable buy 360

2. Unable to buy backwards compatible 360 games through Xbox One or browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy backwards compatible 360 games through Xbox One or browser: I bought an XBOX One X yesterday and one of the main reasons is, that i want to play Red Dead Redemption 1 in 4K. I live in germany and my XBOX is set to german language and location. I have my...
  3. Unable to buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox one or marketplace.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Xbox 360 games from Xbox one or marketplace.: Has anyone found a fix for this? I've seen a few similar threads about this, but most of them were locked. It started last month when Battlefront was the free 360 game. When I try to see the...
  4. Unable to buy xbox 360 game from the store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to buy xbox 360 game from the store: Hello Merry Christmas to all Here is the thing, I'm trying to buy old xbox 360 game Ninja Gaiden 2 from the store and it won't let me after I press confirm it just shows me error message unable...
  5. XBOX 360 GAMES UNABLE TO BUY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 GAMES UNABLE TO BUY: Is there any one having issues when trying to buy a backwards games? I always got the message your purchase was not complete, try later. If any one had the same issue and has a solution I would...
  6. Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy any 360 games/add-on with money/free or even included with XBox Live Gold: I can reproduce the error always everyday since December 16, 2018 and we are now January 13, 2019. I talked to at least 7 "human" from Microsoft service without any useful result, and barely...
  7. Unable to buy 360 games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy 360 games with Gold: I recently redeemed a code for Gold in order to play Dragon Age 2, however, I can’t buy it from my console, as it says something about backwards compatibility being unavailable. When I try to buy...
  8. Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Buy 360 Games on Xb1 "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on ...: Hello, I'm getting the message "Your account is unable to make this type of purchase on http://Xbox.com . Please complete this transaction from your Xbox." but I am already trying on my Xbox One....
  9. Unable to buy Xbox 360 games (digitally)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to buy Xbox 360 games (digitally): Dear MS staff and Xbox users, I usually don't have any problems with buying games in the xbox store (xbox one ones), but for some reason I can't purchase Xbox 360 games (neither on my xbox one...
  10. xbox one上根本买不了 360的兼容游戏![Translated: Unable to buy backwards ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one上根本买不了 360的兼容游戏![Translated: Unable to buy backwards ...: 尼玛也不知道微软怎么搞的。贴吧基本都是购买失败的记录。挂v去hk都不行,我都不知道微软做这个有屁用。 [Translated] Nima does not know how Microsoft out. Post it basic failure to buy records. Hanging v to hk will not work, I do not know Microsoft...