Unable to buy Sims 4 growing together pack

Discus and support Unable to buy Sims 4 growing together pack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Zanyyyy567 unable to download sims 4 growing together expansion pack I click on ask a parent and it just says Working on it… It looks like this was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by waqar ahmed1, Mar 19, 2023.

1. waqar ahmed1
    waqar ahmed1 Guest

Zanyyyy567 unable to download sims 4 growing together expansion pack I click on ask a parent and it just says Working on it… It looks like this was approved.It should get added in a bit. I have enough money for it in my Microsoft balance as well,on other dlc it lets me buy for this dlc it wont let (this is a new pack as well)

:)

waqar ahmed1, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

Are you trying to buy it using your Xbox console? If so, try to purchase it instead through the web. Just make sure to sign in the correct account where you want to put the DLC before confirming.

- https://www.xbox.com/games/store/the-sims-4-gro...
  3. Rostom L Win User

Sims 4 growing together expansion pack

Hi Cassandra!

Based from the Store here https://www.xbox.com/games/store/the-sims-4-gro...

It should have been released already. The indicated date "April 27" is a condition to get those contents if you purchased it by or through April 27.

Just make sure that all downloadable contents are already installed.

For game add-ons and other DLC, the first place to check is in your library:
    In My games & apps, highlight a game (but don't select it).
    Press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game and add-ons.
    Select the game tile, and then select each checkbox for which items you want to install or select all.
    Select Install, to confirm the installation.

Please also restart your console by pressing & holding the power button until you see the option to Restart.

If you're still not seeing your add-ons, please directly contact EA support team for further assistance here https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

***Since it's a newly released pack, you may have to wait for at least 24 hours for all the bonuses to show up in your game.
  4. LauraY1 Win User

Can't Play Any Games From the Store

Thank you! I have bought some of the expansion packs on Sims 4 when we had an xbox. If i buy the PC version will I have to repurchase the expansions?
  5. Leonard_Y Win User

Sims 4 pack clothes not appearing. How do I fix it?

Hi,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Xbox forum.

I totally understand the importance of getting your Cloths Pack in Sims 4 as soon as possible. Based on the description itself, this is more likely an in-game issue with the Sims 4.

We highly recommend consulting this directly to Sims 4 community support. Unfortunately, I am not capable in pulling up the Sims 4 support forum due to policy and restrictions, but you can get the page by searching "Sims 4 support" in bing.com or other search engines.

You can also use this Sims 4 community link The Sims 4 | Forum | EA Answers HQ | EN

Sincerely,

Leonardo_Y
  6. Francia J. Win User

Xbox says I no longer own my Sims4 pre-order bonus

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to validate your license for the pack but before that, I checked on the store the Deluxe Upgrade only includes:

The Sims 4 Up All Night Digital Content

The Sims 4 Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content

The Sims 4 Life of the Party Digital Content

Also, are you pertaining to The Sims 4 Perfect Patio Stuff? If yes, it can be purchased individually or included on The Sims 4 Fun Outside Bundle – Island Living, Perfect Patio Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff.

Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then check if you can see the pack stated as "completed"?
Thema:

1. Unable to buy Sims 4 growing together pack - Similar Threads - Unable buy Sims

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. I am unable to buy realms due to family manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to buy realms due to family manager: when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this...
  5. Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia: Every time I try to buy Minecraft on the official site it comes up with an error saying the payment could not be processed. I've tried 4 different browsers, 2 different devices as well as both...
  6. AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING: I have an active account and my debit card is working and is up to date, my account is not suspended but still, i can’t make purchases on microsoft 6d3ab0d2-bf5f-4a33-92ef-beef091f0329
  7. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  8. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT: Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not working….i have been trying to contact customer...
  9. Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally: Im trying to buy fifa 14 on the xbox store as i have a series s. Ive looked online for a code to buy but with no luck. Im in the uk. Is it possible to get around this issue...
  10. Unable to buy stuff in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy stuff in MSFS: Hi. I tried to buy a new aircraft in microsoft flightsimulator, but the game only wants to add a new payment method. I can't use my card added to my microsoft account. The game seems to think...