Unable to buy Minecraft Java

Discus and support Unable to buy Minecraft Java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I went to buy minecraft java edition, and it keeps telling me to get parent or guardian permission. I (20 years old) am the one who setup my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max Golden, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Max Golden
    Max Golden Guest

So I went to buy minecraft java edition, and it keeps telling me to get parent or guardian permission. I (20 years old) am the one who setup my account, I've never had any issues buying anything, I've had the account for years, my birthday is correct on the account, and on top of all that I'VE NEVER HAD ANY ADULT RESTRICTIONS IN PLACE. I am the only person with access to the account and I'm unsure what to do. I just wanted to play minecraft Java.

How can I fix this???

:)

Max Golden, Nov 5, 2021
  2. kistume Win User

I fixed it, at least for me.

I went onto my xbox, went into my settings, went into "Privacy and online safety" in the Account tab

Xbox privacy

View details and customize

Buy and download

If you have "ask before buying" turned on, turn it off.

And thats how I fixed it for me, I hope this helps!
  3. Francia J. Win User

unable to buy minecraft java

4. Max Golden Win User

I believe it's through Mojang but it shows up as Microsoft, so I'm not sure on that.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Max Golden!

With such issues it would be best to contact our live agents to check your account from their end.

You can request a call back or live chat on the Xbox support website. If you are facing any issues with that, please go through Microsoft support. Once you get to the virtual agent just say “Talk to an agent” and select Xbox as the product, and your issue from the list. Select the option “Call me back” or “Live chat”, which shows the estimated wait time/queue. If you don't see the options to request a call back or chat with support, change your category/topic until you do. If it does not work, please select billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge".

I hope this helps you out!
  6. BlueGk99 Win User

So I have a similar problem But I have already bought the Game on an Account but it is telling me to re-purchase the game and I don't know why.
Thema:

1. Unable to buy Minecraft Java - Similar Threads - Unable buy Minecraft

2. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  3. Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the update on April 10th/11th, unable to record any game clips: Hi, Since update 10.0.25398.4086 (xb_flt_2404zn.240402-1830), my Xbox One is not able to record anything. [Description of how it looks] When I try to record, sometimes I get a pop up saying...
  4. I am unable to buy realms due to family manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to buy realms due to family manager: when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this...
  5. Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia: Every time I try to buy Minecraft on the official site it comes up with an error saying the payment could not be processed. I've tried 4 different browsers, 2 different devices as well as both...
  6. AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING: I have an active account and my debit card is working and is up to date, my account is not suspended but still, i can’t make purchases on microsoft 6d3ab0d2-bf5f-4a33-92ef-beef091f0329
  7. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  8. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT: Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not working….i have been trying to contact customer...
  9. Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally: Im trying to buy fifa 14 on the xbox store as i have a series s. Ive looked online for a code to buy but with no luck. Im in the uk. Is it possible to get around this issue...
  10. Unable to buy stuff in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy stuff in MSFS: Hi. I tried to buy a new aircraft in microsoft flightsimulator, but the game only wants to add a new payment method. I can't use my card added to my microsoft account. The game seems to think...