Unable to buy Game Pass

Discus and support Unable to buy Game Pass in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So basically when I went to purchase the game pass it locked my credit card country to United States. I'm not from the US and I have it set like that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobinMadar, Sep 7, 2020.

1. RobinMadar
    RobinMadar Guest

Unable to buy Game Pass

So basically when I went to purchase the game pass it locked my credit card country to United States. I'm not from the US and I have it set like that in my Microsoft profile but i guess it wants my xbox account set in the same country as well but the problem
    is I can't change it or find where to change it. I found some link but I just got an error code that the page was missing. In the search bar it said child trying to access something like that, don't remeber.

:)

RobinMadar, Sep 7, 2020
  2. joelsnow Win User

Unable to buy game pass

Yes I do, I updated to version 1903 4 days ago.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Unable to buy game pass

Hi, you tried use others Browsers to Make test? I Suggest you use the Edge Insider (Canary, Dev, Beta) choose one install and try again, going in https://www.xbox.com
  4. KLOWN4LIFE Win User

Unable to buy game pass

5. joelsnow Win User

Unable to buy game pass

Thank you for your suggestion. I tried the browsers you suggested and unfortunately I get the same issue and it stuck on the loading screen.
    [​IMG]
  6. choppyseize Win User

Unable to buy Xbox Game Pass

This usually means the payment info doesn't match the profile info. I would check to be sure everything is set accurately. The other option is trying to make the purchase through the desktop site.
Thema:

Unable to buy Game Pass

1. Unable to buy Game Pass - Similar Threads - Unable buy Game

2. Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one unable to turn my roku tv off: So ive recently switched tvs and i usually have my xbox turn the tv on and off because it saves me time and focus and the roku tv does not respond to the inputs, so i was wondering if its possible...
  3. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...
  4. I am unable to buy realms due to family manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to buy realms due to family manager: when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this...
  5. Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia: Every time I try to buy Minecraft on the official site it comes up with an error saying the payment could not be processed. I've tried 4 different browsers, 2 different devices as well as both...
  6. AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING: I have an active account and my debit card is working and is up to date, my account is not suspended but still, i can’t make purchases on microsoft 6d3ab0d2-bf5f-4a33-92ef-beef091f0329
  7. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  8. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT: Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not working….i have been trying to contact customer...
  9. Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally: Im trying to buy fifa 14 on the xbox store as i have a series s. Ive looked online for a code to buy but with no luck. Im in the uk. Is it possible to get around this issue...
  10. Unable to buy stuff in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy stuff in MSFS: Hi. I tried to buy a new aircraft in microsoft flightsimulator, but the game only wants to add a new payment method. I can't use my card added to my microsoft account. The game seems to think...