Unable to buy a pre-order game in the Xbox store as gift

Discus and support Unable to buy a pre-order game in the Xbox store as gift in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I would like to buy Lego Star Wars the Skywalker saga for my son as a gift. The pre-order however doesn't have the option "Buy as gift" where other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tonykrij, Apr 3, 2022.

1. /u/tonykrij
    /u/tonykrij Guest

I would like to buy Lego Star Wars the Skywalker saga for my son as a gift. The pre-order however doesn't have the option "Buy as gift" where other games have this option (Ie. Far Cry 6 has this option). Why can't I buy a pre-order as a gift?

submitted by /u/tonykrij
    [link] [comments]

/u/tonykrij, Apr 3, 2022
  2. PWNRR Win User

Pre-ordering FIFA 20 champion edition and receive as disc?

If you pre-order from the Microsoft store, it will be digital. You can pre-order a physical copy from participating retailers. However, the Microsoft store is more advantageous in my opinion. You can take advantage the Microsoft rewards program when you
    buy from the store. Usually a $60 game, rewards you with 5,000 Microsoft points, that you can use for in game purchases, extending your xbox live service, or even buying a Starbucks gift card.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Xbox one preorders

Hi Superman8900,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this question. At current, it is not possible to pre-order as a gift from the online Microsoft store. If you do wish to make that purchase for a friend, you may need to either gift them currency or make the
    pre-order from a stand alone retailer.

Pre-order Xbox One digital games in the Microsoft Store

I hope that this helps out!
  4. Francia J. Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare II Bundle Cross-Gen pre-order

Also, another workaround is buying an Xbox Gift Card to use in pre-ordering the game, WarCOMBAT27.
  5. Crinz Win User

Digital games more expensive than physical games?!?

I just hate how I can pre-order madden 15 on the MS store and it comes with a $10 gift card, but if I pre-order it through my xbox one its the same price without the gift card. Pre-orders should just be $49.99 then without the GC
  6. Smwutches Win User

Cannot buy a game as a gift if I already own it?

Once the game releases, you should be able to buy it as a gift. They just don't allow the gift option on pre-orders.
Thema:

1. Unable to buy a pre-order game in the Xbox store as gift - Similar Threads - Unable buy pre

2. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  3. Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox unable to update to newest Insider update, offline update fails too. Alpha & Alpha...: Hey all, having a huge issue with both my Xbox Series X's. When I try to update normally, this occurs every single time no matter what. https://i.imgur.com/rOkodS9.jpeg When I attempt to do the...
  4. I am unable to buy realms due to family manager

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to buy realms due to family manager: when ever I try to press the button to start the free trial It doesn't allow me, it pops up with the message: "You aren't able to buy this item: your family manager won't be able to complete this...
  5. Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy Minecraft for PC in Australia: Every time I try to buy Minecraft on the official site it comes up with an error saying the payment could not be processed. I've tried 4 different browsers, 2 different devices as well as both...
  6. AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY ANYTHING: I have an active account and my debit card is working and is up to date, my account is not suspended but still, i can’t make purchases on microsoft 6d3ab0d2-bf5f-4a33-92ef-beef091f0329
  7. i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am unable to buy the division 2 as a digital gift: i am unable to buy the division 2 as a gift actually its any game as a gift i can buy them for myself but not as a gift why? also has chatting with a real person been stopped by xbox support? as...
  8. AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AM UNABLE TO BUY OR GIFT ANYTHING IN MICROSOFT: Am unable to buy anything from microsoft, i have tried every method i have seen re-adding and removing my debit card and doing it again and its not working….i have been trying to contact customer...
  9. Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy fifa 14 digitally: Im trying to buy fifa 14 on the xbox store as i have a series s. Ive looked online for a code to buy but with no luck. Im in the uk. Is it possible to get around this issue...
  10. Unable to buy stuff in MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to buy stuff in MSFS: Hi. I tried to buy a new aircraft in microsoft flightsimulator, but the game only wants to add a new payment method. I can't use my card added to my microsoft account. The game seems to think...