Unable to add SBI/ Kotak International Debit card for purchasing Game pass. Card details...

Discus and support Unable to add SBI/ Kotak International Debit card for purchasing Game pass. Card details... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Unable to add SBI/ Kotak International Debit card for purchasing Game pass. Entered details mismatch with the Card details!... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Anarchy2017, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Anarchy2017
    Anarchy2017 Guest

Unable to add SBI/ Kotak International Debit card for purchasing Game pass. Card details...

Unable to add SBI/ Kotak International Debit card for purchasing Game pass. Entered details mismatch with the Card details!

:)

Anarchy2017, Jan 12, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Unable to add SBI/ Kotak International Debit card for purchasing Game pass. Card details mismatch error!

International cards don't work

Your billing method MUST match your accoumt region

If you don't live in an xbox live region it won't work
  3. StevenK_M Win User

Unable to add SBI/ Kotak International Debit card for purchasing Game pass. Card details mismatch error!

Hello Anarchy2017,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to Xbox community forums. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

In that particular case, please get in touch with Xbox live support for further options and real-time assistance. Feel free to contact them via Contact us | Xbox Support.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

StevenK
  4. itsKrish 01 Win User

I have purchased Minecraft VIA UPI but i got error

Hey bro, I got the money back and also use the bank account which has international transactions is set to on, also contact your bank for refund. I prefer using debit card, when I got my refund I used my debit card to buy it again. I used SBI card it has international transactions on. You can turn on your international transactions from mobile banking
  5. shachindrasingh Win User

Buying games on Xbox One X

SBI debit Cards don’t work on Windows 10’s store so I was wondering if they will work on Xbox One X’s store
  6. shachindrasingh Win User

Buying games on Xbox One X

Nope Paypal is not supported in my region . Pleae let me know if I can Buy games using SBI Debit Card . Thank You For you help !!
Thema:

1. Unable to add SBI/ Kotak International Debit card for purchasing Game pass. Card details... - Similar Threads - Unable add SBI

2. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  3. Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24: I’ve got 2 XBOX series X for my 2 sons both with Xbox Series X/S version of FC24 installed. They are in same room and both connected online. Both are using family accounts on Xbox and both have...
  4. Unable to add new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add new account: Hi there. Will appreciate any help. Trying to create a new account on a new xbox series x. After clicking “add new” a white spinning wheel appears and after some time takes back to the home...
  5. I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...: I am unable to add any friends at all on xbox x, pc, or cell phone app. I can't message or join parties either despite the proper settings. 4eebcb82-bf07-4041-ac93-0d2ad44f1391
  6. i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...: i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say check the info it doesn't match this card but i have been trying since 2 hours...
  7. 0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing: so i have an account with MSFT. xbox and whatnot. my ability to add new friends i meet is not happening. this is the behavior: • add them via xbox console: they appear for ~30 minutes, then...
  8. Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t: Dear support team, I am facing two issues currently: Firstly, I cannot add my kid’s account back to the Family Safety Account and the system showed me to ask the support team for help. The...
  9. Unable to add steam friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to add steam friends?: How do I add Xbox friends so I can cross play games like civ and remnant? My Xbox friend says he is unable to find my steam name to add me even though he linked his steam account to his Xbox. Do I...
  10. Unable to add my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add my account.: Series X, unable to add account. Done all the necessary reboots, have cleaned it and still nothing. Appears to load then just stops. 74c2ba1f-ab4f-46bd-9d8c-5ab6d73757de