Unable to add money to a family member account now.

Discus and support Unable to add money to a family member account now. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have a family account with Microsoft to set limits and add money and it works fine. My Son's account used to work fine but now I cannot properly... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CNC CEO, May 20, 2023.

1. CNC CEO
    CNC CEO Guest

I have a family account with Microsoft to set limits and add money and it works fine.

My Son's account used to work fine but now I cannot properly add money to his account whenever I try I get this message:

Sorry, something went wrong.

We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while.

TraceId: P1dASUHqcUSMAYmC.17.619

I can add money fine for other accounts Just not my son's account, he uses it to play Xbox and on his Microsoft PC.

The work around I use currently is I login to my account and click view family then add money but that is even giving me trouble now.

Also when he is playing games on Xbox he cannot add the money I added to his account, it gives him a similar message.

Please advise.

:)

CNC CEO, May 20, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

3. CNC CEO Win User

It doesn't matter where, it can be on my phone, the computer or a computer at my office.

I tried clearing all data all time on my phone and it did not work, still got the error when clicking add money. This however it seems more like a profile issue as it only happens to only his profile once I am logged in . I can add just fine to mine and my other son all under my family in my login profile.

So just to clarify, I log in to my account then under family, I select his name and then either add time or money. when I select money, it happens.

It does not happen on time and on my the other two family members. Is there an actual support number I can call on t his? and open a case?

thanks in advance
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you try clearing both your cookies and cache on your browser?

Then try adding funds to your son´s account again
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

Can’t add money to family member’s account

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Here are tips on how to add money to your family member's Microsoft account.
    1. Using a web browser, visit family.microsoft.com.
    2. Sign into your Family Safety account.
    3. Find your family member and click Add money. You can also click More options > Spending > Microsoft account balance > Add money.
    4. Select the amount of money you would like to add to your family member’s account and click Next. 5. Select your form of payment or click Add a way to pay.

For more details on the above, kindly visit: https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/add-money-to-your-family-member-s-microsoft-account-d2a4d821-4d8b-fe19-49f1-c21d51f18aa7">https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/add-money-to-your-family-member-s-microsoft-account-d2a4d821-4d8b-fe19-49f1-c21d51f18aa7

If the following does not help, kindly reach out to Microsoft Support as advised: https://support.microsoft.com/

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  6. Shirley Films Win User

Family members cant get money on their account

The newly separated accounts still say they are unable to change billing settings and only primary member of the gold family pack can do so.

But that is also not possible. Cannot allow them to add credit cards and also cannot transfer money to those accounts. How do those accounts spend money?
Thema:

1. Unable to add money to a family member account now. - Similar Threads - Unable add money

2. I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to add UPI as Payment Method: Hello, recently I bought an Xbox Game Pass and used UPI as the payment method. However, to my surprise, on the day of its renewal, my UPI account was automatically deleted, and now I am unable to...
  3. Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to add xbox friend as EA friend in FC24: I’ve got 2 XBOX series X for my 2 sons both with Xbox Series X/S version of FC24 installed. They are in same room and both connected online. Both are using family accounts on Xbox and both have...
  4. Unable to add new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add new account: Hi there. Will appreciate any help. Trying to create a new account on a new xbox series x. After clicking “add new” a white spinning wheel appears and after some time takes back to the home...
  5. I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to add or communicate with friends despite having the correct online privacy...: I am unable to add any friends at all on xbox x, pc, or cell phone app. I can't message or join parties either despite the proper settings. 4eebcb82-bf07-4041-ac93-0d2ad44f1391
  6. i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say...: i am unable to add my card on my new account although its working on my old account it say check the info it doesn't match this card but i have been trying since 2 hours...
  7. 0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    0/8 strikes, unable to 'keep' friends from console, and xbox.com 'add' does nothing: so i have an account with MSFT. xbox and whatnot. my ability to add new friends i meet is not happening. this is the behavior: • add them via xbox console: they appear for ~30 minutes, then...
  8. Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add back my kid’s account to Family safety account t: Dear support team, I am facing two issues currently: Firstly, I cannot add my kid’s account back to the Family Safety Account and the system showed me to ask the support team for help. The...
  9. Unable to add steam friends?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to add steam friends?: How do I add Xbox friends so I can cross play games like civ and remnant? My Xbox friend says he is unable to find my steam name to add me even though he linked his steam account to his Xbox. Do I...
  10. Unable to add my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to add my account.: Series X, unable to add account. Done all the necessary reboots, have cleaned it and still nothing. Appears to load then just stops. 74c2ba1f-ab4f-46bd-9d8c-5ab6d73757de