Unable to access support: First and second name does not appear

Discus and support Unable to access support: First and second name does not appear in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I am unable to gain access to support as my first and surname does not populate when I login and I am unable to make a manual entry to gain access... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mh4646, Dec 18, 2015.

1. mh4646
    mh4646 Guest

Hi, I am unable to gain access to support as my first and surname does not populate when I login and I am unable to make a manual entry to gain access to support.

I would like someone to contact me as soon as possible regarding fraudulent transactions on my bank account.

Please help!

:)

mh4646, Dec 18, 2015
  2. Unable to input first, last name to access support

When attempting to log in for support (code issue), I am presented with a log-in screen I cannot pass. The FIRST NAME and LAST NAME boxes are grayed out and will not accept any input; the EMAIL ADDRESS is automatically imported from my profile, however.
    Thus, I cannot gain access to tech support through the chat system????

Unable to access support: First and second name does not appear [​IMG]

LonelySky946401, Dec 18, 2015
  3. unable to use the chat support

unable to use the chat support.

as it auto picks the name details from the signed in account.

but in my case it does take the email well, but the first and the last name fields are blank.

Sudharshangame, Dec 18, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear you are unable to start a chat regarding this. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269 to speak directly with phone support.

If you live in a different country be sure to post back so we can provide a number.

onyxishere, Dec 18, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear you are unable to start a chat regarding this. If you live in North America you can dial 1-800-469-9269 to speak directly with phone support.

If you live in a different country be sure to post back so we can provide a number.
  6. voteDC Win User

AP2.5 and Profile corruption

Support does not have access to Enforcement Data and as such would be unable to tell if if the console is banned or not.
  7. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

FORZA 5 recently had to create a microsoft account to play, what data is it taking?

Hi Qwelldrin! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Actually the screen appears like the picture I'm sharing, you can see the information that will access in the the first permission you grant and the second one says it can access that information even when you are not logged

[​IMG]
  8. S-AYLWARD Win User

Unable to access second account

I have tried chat and am fobbed of by people on there just keep saying try it again but it doesn't work 2 step varification dosent seem to work either i have complete access to all my details but account wont reset as in above pictures
  9. XBF Brad A Win User

Unable to access second account

Hello S,

Thanks for the update, the only way of recovering an account is the
    account recovery
    . You can try this as much as you like, however only 1 time a day. Support has no options for recovering the account. They will send you to the same form unfortunately. There are three main points to remember when filling it out.

1. Make sure name and birthdate are exact
    2. When asked if made purchases say yes on Xbox
    3. It will ask for your gamer tag and then console id which is under settings>system>console info>Xbox live device ID that starts with FD.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

1. Unable to access support: First and second name does not appear - Similar Threads - Unable access support

2. Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 unable to install: "Access is Denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005)": I redeemed a copy of Fallout 76 through a code, however it is unable to install onto my D drive and I am met with the "Access is Denied" code and I don't know if there is anything I need to do on...
  3. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  4. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  5. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  6. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  7. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  8. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  9. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  10. Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer: I have recently bought Minecraft on a personal account and am unable to access multiplayer. I have tried to go on my account privacy settings but it shows that I cannot access it and the likely...