Unable to access purchased version of game (Guilty Gear Strive: Ultimate Edition).

Discus and support Unable to access purchased version of game (Guilty Gear Strive: Ultimate Edition). in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Greetings, I recently purchased Guilty Gear Strive Ultimate Edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I played the game a bit and everything was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NINJAinTIGHTS1, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Unable to access purchased version of game (Guilty Gear Strive: Ultimate Edition).

Greetings,

I recently purchased Guilty Gear Strive Ultimate Edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I played the game a bit and everything was fine. A few days ago, I noticed that all the game's DLC content was gone.

The game is still playable, but it just launches the Gamepass version of the game (base game with no DLC). My purchased version is missing from the Owned Games section of my Library and when visiting the game's MS Store page, I am prompted to buy the Ultimate Edition again.

The version I bought does appear in my Order History (order status Completed). Up until now I've tried to following:

- Power cycle the console.

- Reset the console.

- Uninstall the game and reinstall it again (it reinstalls fine but again, it's just the Gamepass version, not the purchased one).

- Attempted to access the game via the Order History page on the console.

Thank you in advanced for any assistance.

:)

NINJAinTIGHTS1, Mar 12, 2023
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Unable to access purchased version of game (Guilty Gear Strive: Ultimate Edition).

Hi NINJAinTIGHTS1,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Marrion

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi NINJAinTIGHTS1,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today.

Please make sure first that you are logged in with the same account on the Microsoft Store app and on the Xbox console. The same account that was used in purchasing the game.

If still issue persists, please see these articles below and perform the steps provided:

How to install games and apps on an Xbox console | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on your Xbox console | Xbox Support

Sincerely,

Marrion

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Draven Hartman Win User

I no longer have access to season 1 dlc for guilty gear strive on xbox one

Its guilty gear strive but I still have access to the game it's just the DLC that I had bought that I no longer have access to
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble accessing the DLC content in Guilty Gear Strive Daredevil Edition. Based on the information you provided, it seems like the season pass may not have been properly activated on your account.

For this issue, please try the following steps:

Note: Set your console to Sleep and enable Keep my games & apps up to date if you would like to install DLC and games automatically.

1. Go to the Microsoft Store and search for Guilty Gear Strive Daredevil Edition.

2. Select the "..." button next to the game and choose "Manage game and add-ons."

3. Check if the season pass is listed under "Ready to install." If it is, select it and choose "Install."

4. If the season pass is not listed, try redeeming the code for the season pass again.

5. Once the season pass is installed, launch the game and check if the DLC characters are now available.

If the issue persists, sometimes, you need to complete certain tasks before accessing the DLC, add-ons, or in-game currencies. Characters in game is still considered as feature that you should be getting from DLC in that case, in-game concern will need to be assisted by a game support.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gears Of War 4 Season Pass Cannot Be Downloaded

Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition comes with the Standard Edition plus EARLY ACCESS and SEASON PASS. So by purchasing Gears Of War 4 Ultimate Edition you have already purchased the SEASON PASS as well. For more info:

gearsofwar.com/.../order
Thema:

1. Unable to access purchased version of game (Guilty Gear Strive: Ultimate Edition). - Similar Threads - Unable access purchased

2. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  3. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  4. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  5. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  6. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  7. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  8. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  9. Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer: I have recently bought Minecraft on a personal account and am unable to access multiplayer. I have tried to go on my account privacy settings but it shows that I cannot access it and the likely...
  10. Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account: Hi, I pay £28.99 a month for my Xbox on a 2 year plan and it comes with Ultimate Pass. I'm unable to sign in because I my son kept putting the password in wrong and he has locked all of my...