Unable to access my Xbox 360 Profile no matter what I do and I can't play any Xbox 360...

Discus and support Unable to access my Xbox 360 Profile no matter what I do and I can't play any Xbox 360... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so what is happening to me right now on Xbox is completely frustrating me to the core of my soul. I have never seen anything like this before.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jazz#6451, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Jazz#6451
    Jazz#6451 Guest

Unable to access my Xbox 360 Profile no matter what I do and I can't play any Xbox 360...

Okay so what is happening to me right now on Xbox is completely frustrating me to the core of my soul. I have never seen anything like this before. Here's what happened. One night I was on my Xbox 360 playing older games, and shortly after I finished my gaming session (I was on the 360 dashboard when this happened) I got disconnected from Xbox live, and I couldn't log back in. I thought to myself "Okay this is probably just a minor server outage, it happens sometimes", so I let it go for the night, thinking the problem would've fixed itself by the next day. Well the next day came, I tried logging on again, and still couldn't login to Xbox Live. But now the problem even got worse. Because my Xbox 360 Profile completely vanished without a trace, so not only can I not sign into Xbox Live, I can't even access my 360 profile at all. Now just so there's no confusion, (and this is another factor that makes this situation ever more frustrating) this problem is only happening with the Xbox 360 part of my Microsoft profile. Like I can sign into Xbox Live on literally everything else just fine without any issues (And I can play games online on these platforms without issues too). Whether it's my Xbox One X, my brother's Xbox Series X, my desktop gaming PC, or my phone. These never give me any issues. It's just whenever I try to play a 360 game, this is where the issues begin to kick in, I can never sign in.

But going back to the issue of how my Xbox 360 profile vanished the one day, I tried to redownload it by entering my login information, and every time I did this, it would start to download for a few seconds (the progress bar would fill up like a quarter of the way before stopping and failing) and after it fails to download, I would get a error message every time. And every time this happens, I'll then get disconnected from Xbox Live after I close out of the error message (This is super strange because the 360 will even tell me that my internet connection is perfect.) But anyways, the error message that I get is the one where it says "There's a problem with the account credentials that you're using to sign in" and it'll give me a link to follow. So I followed the link, and I reset my password, and the problem still persists. This was when frustration mode started to kick in 1000% and I was determined to get back access to my account, so I tried every possible fix that I could imagine. But unfortunately, all of my efforts were in vein.

So I continued to reset my login password at least 5 more times, didn't work. I tried to clear the 360 memory cache, didn't work. I then tried to redownload my Xbox 360 Profile on my Xbox One X and then my brother's Series X, didn't work (fails to download every time). I tried resetting my router, didn't work. I tried to redownload my 360 profile over my one friend's house under his network connection, didn't work. I event went as far to change my gamertag's name to see if this will somehow fix the issue, didn't work. Now I want to point out that when I get that error message about the credentials not working, I also get a error code along with it. The code is "8015190A". I looked this code up online, and saw a possible fix for this issue. The fix was to make any change to your Xbox Live avatar with the avatar app, save the changes, and then try to sign into your 360 profile after making the changes. So I tried doing this fix on my One X, my brother's Series X and my desktop PC, I made changes to both avatars (the new one and the retro one) various times across the platforms I mentioned, didn't work. I was even on the phone with Xbox support for this issue, and the representative told me to try and factory reset my Xbox One X, she told me "maybe that'll remove any corrupted data that's causing this". Well I did that, didn't work, still can't download my 360 account. She also told me that Xbox Support will call me back to try another method to fix this issue (They never called me back, rip).

So after doing all of these methods, I still currently I have no access to my Xbox 360 profile at all, no matter what I do. It's like it just doesn't exist anymore. It frustrates me because I can't access nor play any of the 360 games that I bought under my account until this gets resolved (if it ever will). I tried asking around to see if any of my other Xbox friends have this issue too, but they all told me "no issues". And what makes this situation even *more* strange is that my brother can sign into his 360 profile just fine, but yet I can't. So it's definitely an issue with my account. An issue that someone over at Xbox has to fix because it seems to be completely out of my hands. I thought I was the only person in the world that had this issue, but then I came into contact with someone who claims to be from Australia, and they told me that they're having the same exact problem as I am with their 360 profile. So it has to be an issue with Xbox's servers then, if it's happening to multiple people (Maybe similar to that recent issue with the 360 achievement lists disappearing from profiles). Maybe it's just not a widespread issue yet.

At this point I'm just completely out of ideas to try and fix this with, so here I am on the forums. Is anyone else on here having this issue with their 360 account? Any other possible recommendations that I can try to fix this? I'll greatly appreciate any sort of help.

And if this helps, I posted a video showing exactly what happens to me when I try to download my profile, this happens every time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YctgpXFF1GA

:)

Jazz#6451, Oct 3, 2022
  2. AdvisableTax4 Win User

Xbox 360 update error

My Xbox360 was unable to access any options when I turn it on as it kept trying to 'Update' the Xbox 360 and it presents 'XBox 360 Update Failed'. I can't access any other options but to shut it down. Any suggestions to help it get going well again?
  3. ChaunceyBlackett Win User

Destiny Demo

I think my xbox 360 can't play it, no matter what I try
  4. THOMSY Win User

can I connect 360 and one on the same account at same time

Good Question,

As if the Xbox One can't play any 360 games.

I will still want to play Halo REACH and Halo 4 as well on my 360. But I will be porting my Gold Account to the Xbox One.

You maybe able to upload your profile to the cloud. And then it maybe accessible for both. Only 1 device would most likely be able to access it at any one time, but that makes sense.
  5. XEN610 Win User

Xbox Login Problem error code 80151103

Stilll unable to load my profile or any profile on the XBox 360 Elite. Can play Backwards Compat on the One and on my Arcade.
  6. rafael schmup Win User

Unable to Download 360 Information

Same problem. Tried to play any 360 games on Xbox One, and the console simply won't download my profile no matter what. Tried everything listed in this topic and more.
Thema:

1. Unable to access my Xbox 360 Profile no matter what I do and I can't play any Xbox 360... - Similar Threads - Unable access 360

2. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  3. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  4. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  5. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  6. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  7. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  8. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  9. Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access Minecraft Multiplayer: I have recently bought Minecraft on a personal account and am unable to access multiplayer. I have tried to go on my account privacy settings but it shows that I cannot access it and the likely...
  10. Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to my account, no access to email for 2FA and old number on account: Hi, I pay £28.99 a month for my Xbox on a 2 year plan and it comes with Ultimate Pass. I'm unable to sign in because I my son kept putting the password in wrong and he has locked all of my...