unable to access my game and says i need to clear my local saved games

Discus and support unable to access my game and says i need to clear my local saved games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help trying to figure out why my rocket league will not work it is giving me an error code that does not exist and when i click try again it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StormFlorida47, Sep 22, 2017.

1. unable to access my game and says i need to clear my local saved games

I need help trying to figure out why my rocket league will not work it is giving me an error code that does not exist and when i click try again it tells me to clear my local saved game which i don't feel comfortable that at this point

:)

StormFlorida47, Sep 22, 2017
  2. Xbox Fitness - 0x838601e7

If I clear local saved, will all my games start from the beginning

MUFCxLETHALZx, Sep 22, 2017
  3. X13 BEGGAN
    X13 BEGGAN Guest
    ​My Xbox is constantly telling me to clear my local saved games

My Xbox is constantly telling me to clear my local saved games and because of that I can't play games. It happens when I am in a game and it randomly pops up.

X13 BEGGAN, Sep 22, 2017
  4. Mikeygamer109 Win User

Minecraft World Disappearing

Hello, thanks for responding! When you say clear local saved games, it will delete all games on my console but it won’t delete any games saved on the cloud. How do I know that my games are saved on the cloud?
  5. Galenrandir23 Win User

Hungry Shark World Achievements

I did check the site, and no one had any suggestions. Only one person said they cleared their local and cloud save and started a new game which got it to work. Problem is the game is a super grind and I've unlocked a ton of stuff which I don't want to do
    again.

I'm trying to see if there is a way to backup my save. clear the local and cloud save, get the achievement and then reload my save. I have 2 Xboxs, would it be possible to install the game on my second Xbox, clear the local and cloud save, get the achievement,
    clear local and cloud save again, then fire up my main Xbox with my game save on it?
  6. XBF John Win User

Clear local saved games

Hello,

Could you supply more detail? What is it you're trying to do, and where are you seeing a problem? What exactly is popping up? An error? Are you trying to clear your save data from the internal storage?

Thank you,

7. Viper7Gamer Win User

Clearing local saved games

Clearing local saves may not free up that much space, you're probably better off deleting an unused game.

Note Delete saved games won't remove saved games in the cloud, and they will be synced the next time you play the game. So you won't actually lose any in-game progress that has already been saved.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Clearing local saved games

Clearing local saved games will delete any in-game progress you may have stored on your console, not the game itself.
Thema:

unable to access my game and says i need to clear my local saved games

1. unable to access my game and says i need to clear my local saved games - Similar Threads - unable access game

2. Unable to access audio settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to access audio settings: So I just connected my razer nari ultimate to my xbox series s and im unable to access my audio settings (mic monitoring, headset chat mixer and headset volume) and I was just wondering if there's...
  3. Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to find “ease of access” tab on xbox series s after console update: My xbox series s controller is too sensitive after the last update. I’ve tried to follow the instructions to change the sensitivity, but I cannot find the “ease of access” tab. I’ve tried updating...
  4. Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Horizon Life for Forza Horizon 5: Alright noted. Read Reddit forums happen to find that a lot of players are unable to access the Horizon Life. I did try all the methods that I could ever think of to reinstate the connection to...
  5. Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access purchased games on Xbox One X: I cannot access my purchased games on the Xbox One X. I also cannot use Game Pass Ultimate on my PC. I have already gone through the live chat with someone and they mentioned to post here as they...
  6. Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access Xbox Live Gold games even though I have game pass: So back when I had Xbox Live Gold I got The Division as a Gold game, and I recently decided to play it again. However whenever I go to open the game it says I need to renew my Xbox Subscription...
  7. I am unable to access gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to access gta 5 online: I have an issue with gta 5 online. Whenever I go to play gta online my xbox tells me I have to buy the game pass to play it. I have the entire game purchased digitally and I am able to play the...
  8. I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...: I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. I have always been able to access it on my computer. Now I can't get past the .first screen to access the Daily Challenge. HELP!!...
  9. I am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to give my child consent to access hix xbox gaming profile: I input his email address. I input his password. >>Then I get to "Parent or guardian consent is required for this account." >>I click "I'm a parent or guardian. I'll sign in with my Microsoft...
  10. Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Access Microsoft Rewards, Cloud Gaming and Game pass quests - Your current market...: I have twice contacted Microsoft Xbox Support to see if they could help me with my problem. The, problem has arisen since I changed from ADSL to Fibre, I can't access the rewards, cloud gaming...